Chapter 3 • Cᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏᴿᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ Nᴀɴᴏɴ •

•~•

At first I wanted to distance myself with him, to heal my heart a little bit. Hear him be in pain because of Sissy, his ex-girlfriend and regretting breaking up with her just to kill me.

When the call ended, I just wanted to run away from my feelings for him, my pulling on him. Just all about him.

But I remember I can't really do this, we work together. And we will start shooting a series together in some day in additional. So I decided don't contact him by myself for now and we will be in future. I just can't dodge him forever.

The next day was the last of the class week.

When weekends come I often visit my family at home, when I am not in shooting period. And I know this weekend will be the last for a while.

All the Friday evening I take my car to drive on the North until my house. I am so happy when I take time with my parents and sister. And I can't argue it is pretty helpful for me to be at some tens of kilometers far to the one who is always in my head.

But I redefine myself, try to think of others and enjoy the time with my close ones.

"Mom, I'm sorry but trust me, this dish is more bad than the one you did last Friday." I tell I say stirring the dish.

"What are you expecting? It is the first time I have cooked this."

"Stop finding excuses' ' I laugh at her. "Your cook always taste bad"

"Listen, I do what I can cause your father come back to late from job all friday." Answer him with a fake serious tone. "If I am that bad, you can Cook yourself instead!!!"

"Why don't you ask Nonnie?" My sister turn at me with a deadly look, but I don't mind and continue. " I drove for long before arrive here. She can do it, she have nothing else to do!"

"Sure and you will say to me, you don't have time between 6 p.m when you arrive and the luncht?!?"

•~•

The time without thinking at him wasn't so long with my family around me, I succeeded in not sending him something.

Chimon hasn't contact me at all him too since. Two days have already passed, and sunday morning come. Time to erect my clothes and other for return to uni tomorrow.

"Do you want some help to pack your stuff?" Ask my sister who just enter into my room without knocking. I swear, she always does this. One days I will padlock my door with a code.

"No thanks." I got up from my bed to take some underwear.

"For how many weeks you will filming ?"

" I don't know really but..."

Bzzzzz Bzzzzzz.

I quickly check my phone to see who call.

"Sorry Nonnie, I need to reply it is Chimon. We talk again about it at lunch."

I exit my own room to find a quiet place far from my sister and her ears and I take time to lock behind me this time. A little bit shocking I unlock the call, and waiting a little bit before say "Yeah?"

"Hey Nanon? How are you since the next time?"

Well, good without think at you. "Good thank. But... What do you want?" I ask completely tight to hear his voice for the first time after that he crying on my arm by phone, last time.