Chapter 5 • Lᴀᴜᴅᴀᴛᴏᴿʏ Nᴀɴᴏɴ •

•~•

Chimon's back in front of me, I just wait for him to finish his Dance arcade game. You all know I dance just not often and I'm not good at that, it is the reason why I hold Chimon's phone and look how he moves his body following the engine in front of us. Me look at him from the back.

all parts of his body stretches and contracts to the rhythm of the music and the voice.

All in him and his move call me to come with him.

My hip wants to twist into a mirror of hers, my belly shakes against her back and my hands wander through her hair down her neck.

his breath in my blow, his lips on mine.

All in him and his move call me to come dance with him.

"Nanon, come!"

Like hypnotised, I obey as his word and put my phone and his on my pocket and join him on the Dance machine.

Always look at him, I try to follow all his mouvement from far to him on the stage, cause I don't know if I can stop me to kiss him if I come close. There are no players 2 like I had said not wanted to dance when Chimon put his coin but my body continues to mirror him.

I can't help but look at him move his body, like hypnotised by the way how his shirt lifts up revealing the delicious white skin of Chimon, The way how his hair hide and seek constantly the few drops of sweat dripping from Chimon's forehead, the way how he fix the board screen without even notice and my look on him, and the happiness that procure him.

"Nanon?" I briefly exit my thought to reply to him when I remark we are still on the arcade game but it seems like the sessions are already finished. "Are you okay Non?"

"Yeah sure"

"Good, I thought it was because of my PERFECT score that you were impressed. By the way, you dance well. You should do it more often. It was fun to dance with you." He takes his stuff and puts it on the ground ready to leave this machine.

"Sure, even if I don't know how you can say I dance well, cause I have done anything but nothing good." I bend over to take my stuff too, and point a new arcade board to test.

"Yeah, I haven't seen someone this bad at this game since long... But even if it was wrong, your moves are good."

I do not answer but laugh a little. It can be a little bit strange but his compliment touch me. Not because I want to know how to dance but because it comes from him and I want to say he takes time to observe me on the stage.

It is me who is proposing to take time to go to an arcade center before coming back to sleep on my house, cause I am probably nervous to sleep with him after all it was going on today. And I unconsciously wanted to extend the deadline.

So here we are.

"We should come back now" starts Chimon again sweating after 3 more games." It will be late soon. Your parents will be waiting for us".

"Yeah, you are right. Let's go." My parents will be furious if I am not at our last lunch together before filming The Gifted Graduation. At least, today it's my dad who cooks. His cooking skill as must better than my Mom's. I love his plate so much, I don't want to miss them.

I was about to leave the place when Chimon grip my arm. "Wait." I look at him confuse but my heart can't help but beat faster, even if I don't want to give false hope to myself. "Give my phone back please."