Chapter 8 • Dᴿᴀɢɪɴɢ Oʜᴍ •

° ° °

He looks at the screen for a while with intrigue.

"Hmmm... We need to talk, right? What is going on?" Ask Ohm, giving back my phone. "I mean, the thing between you is strange since some month. But what happens to he ask you like that?"

"I dunno what is about..." I answer lost in some thoughts.

"Maybe, he wants you to be a friend again? What will you answer him?"

"Well... probably nothing"

Ohm looks at me without telling me something. I can feel his gaze scanning my face to describe my thought.

"I don't want to talk with him."

He sights a bit before taking my hand to force me to look up at him. "Do like you want, friend."

I never tell Ohm about what is happened between Chimon and me and I don't even know if he had suspected my feeling for Chimon, all this time. But he had never asked anything and just being a friend to me. I know that he does the same with Chimon as well, but I know that he will always be on my side. I can just be thankful to him. Thank Ohm. He is the friend that we all deserve.
But about my other friend, Chimon, I am not sure anymore if I can say the same about him. I mean, he doesn't try to contact me at all after what happened when we filmed The Gifted Graduation, but contact me suddenly to talk? I don't know what to think about him. I don't know really.

Escaping is the best thing to do, right? I don't want to be hurt anymore.

"I need to go to the restroom, I will be right back," I said to my paired-to-be.

Ohm looks at me carefully for a while since he finally decides to answer. "It will be Chimon's drama presentation. Don't you want to watch it, even if..."

"No need, I can watch it later. And I need to go to the restroom, right now." I complain.

I can avoid reality, but deep down Ohm was partly right. I don't want to watch 'Mon trailer since I am already too confused about the previous message. So better run away as I had initially planned. Besides, I just take time to escape the cloakroom before Chimon comeback after the stage.

I will message Ohm later about where I go.

° ° °

I hurry myself to the lift, already lost in thoughts, living behind Ohm and the other GMMTV actor.

Sometimes, I ask myself if I am just dumb or a fool. I mean, Why the fuck I am so affected by the only fact that I receive a message from someone that I don't speak for a while now. Seriously I just do the most stressful drama presentation of my life but the only thing in my mind, right now, is this little text.
I said that I start to move on right??. Let focus on what I should. On what the whole world will talk to me about for the next month or maybe all 2021 year. Bad Buddy... Ohm Pawat...
Maybe I should think like the community. Probably lots of midyears are broke right now but in the end, the most majority will become Ohmnon shippers.
In the same way, I should for my safety forgot about Chimon and focus on Ohm.

A strange thought, looking like that. Right. But it is for the best.

I decided to go to some floor upstairs to be sure to be alone, and I was true. The quiet and flowing atmosphère make me fly out of my worrying and thought. The only thing that comes to break the peace was the load music of the trailer diffuse at some bottom floor, but like the load is low, this is pretty relaxing too.