Chapter 2 • Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏᴿ Cʜɪᴍᴏɴ •

•~•

This night was pretty difficult for me. When I arrived to my condo, I had just take time to put all can of beer and my key on the table before leaning on my bed, always dress. All I can think are about Chimon, I remind me why I fell for him, the good memories but at least what he shoot to me.

Clearly, this afternoon was the best since long time at first but finally are the worst.

I was never be too close to he love me in return but never that far at the same time.

Chimon feel for me something more than a friend do. But he don't know if it is love.

Chimon is processing to break up with his girlfriend. But he don't do it for me.

And at least, he need space.

I really don't know what I am suppose to feel. There is some positive. I have make a bound on my plan to win his heart. And I don't have rival anymore. But the negative win on all. 

My heart is so broken. he misses just than he coming tomorrow to tell me that he could not break up with her, for definitely kill me.

I know he doesn't say that he don't need me anymore… but it's a little bit the way i feel when I heard the guy a love say me that. Like all his word are transform to little sharp who cutting all my body, my hope, and my heart.

I can't stop asking myself if I dramatise here or if he was really hard with me. I really don't know.

What should I do next? Maybe… But he don't really let me some choose. Time, Space… All that. It's what he want from me.

At least, I have always hope, but just that.

It is 2.AM and I am still wake. I had just sleep something like forty minute before wake up again… 

I have try to count the sheep, to read, to do some long breathing and hide my phone at the other side of my room, but nothing.

I don't know if the reason why I can't sleep is because i think too much about thing with Chimon, or if it's because I can't sleep than I can't think at an other thing.

I ask me how it was for Chimon. I'm really worried about him. Has he already return at is condo? Has he always with her? Have them really break up as well?

Please Chimon, just update me about it.

After 3 more try for sleep, I give up and switch my computer on for playing game.

At least, i will can think at other than him. I shouldn't destroy me more after 4 hours at dwell on that.

I play a lot usually cause I really like video game. When I don't work on professional project it's always a pleasure to child on it. But this time, playing embody completely my alone escape possible.

So just put my brain in off mode, and let my automatic reflex play instead me. 

One game, two game, three… and that until dawn.

•~•

The next morning, my mind was really peaceful. The tiredness to the next night allows me the ability to don't think at all about anything. Really nothing. I think I can be compare to a zombie on my way to university. Pretty helpful with my situation. But not that handy for stay straight on the subway. And I don't think all coffee I've take help.

Arrival to my university not that early, I heard my friends greeting me to far away before directly jump on me.

"You haven't sleep right?" Ask the first one who are name Lyla. I am really close to her. You see, if one day Chimon can't be my best friend anymore, cause he are more, it will be her instead. " Don't try to lie to me. The color below your eyes tell me the truth."