Chapter 4 • Dᴇᴛᴇᴿᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ Cʜɪᴍᴏɴ •

•~•

Always in my room, I face Chimon from my bed.
"You really hesitate about this call? After what we just do early." Ask my lovely friend.

Yeah, I have directly told him all about it when the call ended. About Sissy, his ex girlfriend and her asking.
"Yes. Well no, for be precise i just want your answer. No hesitation." 

"Wait wait wait. I repeat again. My ex girlfriend ask you to help her to win me again, and you just ask me if you should help her?"

"Chimon… I know you suffer because you like her always… So how can I decide to help her or not when it is about your happiness" I say sadly but honestly "And it is all I want. Your happiness"

"Nanon, don't think like that…"

"You know why for all this years I had never give up?" I fix his eyes to show him how serious I am. "Cause I have always thought that you don't know my feelings already. So I always have in thought 'Nanon you don't have courage to tell him so just don't give up until you do.'" When I stop he just lifts his body in front of me and sits on the ground. Like I am again on the bed, he needs to look up to watch me, like a child you look at his grandfather telling him a story with a serious tone.
"After that you start to hit and date some girl but I never dare feel jealousy cause the only one at fault was me. Some time after I start to hang out with somebody too. One time, two times, three… and with men also cause I want to see your reaction."

"You seriously say me that you never love your ex?" It sounds super horrible in out tone, but it isn't exact.

"No… It is not evil that it looks or that you can think. I have love all of them. Truly but never like you. I wanted to be with all of them but it's like since the beginning I know that I will always come back for you. Like their love wasn't enough for me. Even when I have tried to think at other than you for one sec, they weren't enough. They just aren't the one for me, none of them. But you know what, you always had beside me with my relation. You always support me, never express a negative against one of girl/boyfriend. You always were happy for me. But once again, I have think it's because you don't know my feelings and neverming it." I shiver a little bit. "But Chimon, You know where I want to come right? This time if you choose her, after seeing all the love I feel for you. I don't have any more excuse for don't give up."

Just stay silent for a while

"You are so stupid Nanon…" he swear.

"Tsss… Always to harash me"

•~•