11

"What are you wearing?" Romeo asked me as I came downstairs with Valentino. It was Romeo's nephew's birthday party and it was a Halloween party because he was born on Halloween.

"I am Christina Aguilera," I said to him, I was wearing a bikini top with these trousers that had cut out below my bum and thighs. My hair had blonde and yellow streaks plaited into my hair. I even had a fake nose piercing.

"That's what you want to wear a to kid's costume party?" I asked to make sure she knew it was a kid's costume party.

"Yes, Valentino loves it." She said pulling him away from her. He wore this monster onesie, with the hood up showing the horns.

"Don't you baby?" She said kissing his lip before laying him down against her body with his head into her neck. She came closer to me and flexed her face to the side, attempting to show me her nose piercing.

"Do you like it? Do you think I should get a real one?" She asked me.

"No," I said she did indeed look beautiful with a nose piercing but she did not need holes in her face.

"What are you supposed to be?" She asked me whilst looking me up and down.

"Me," I said to her.

"That's the most boring thing ever." She said to me before dragging my hand. I watched how her hips swayed as we went upstairs. We came into our bedroom.

"Sit." She said pushing me onto the bed and she put Valentino into the cot before disappearing.

"What's your mama doing?" She came back holding fake blood.

"No," I said to her, I knew she was going to pour that on my shirt.

"Please you will look so scary." She said, she took off my blazer and she began to unbutton my shirt. I watched how fixated her face was on my shirt. She had the most beautiful hazel eyes ever. I loved how curly and long her lashes were.

"I will put the blood on now." She said looking up at me with a grin before opening the bottle up and starting to splatter the blood on my shirt. She then put some near my mouth. She had fake teeth in her hand.

"That's not going in my mouth," I said to her as her hands gripped my chin.

"Why not?" She said with a pout.

"You're supposed to be a deadly vampire, Romeo." I love it when she uses my name. After giving in she put the vampire teeth in my mouth. She started to splatter blood in my mouth now.

"Get up." She said as she stepped back.

"Yes, bambina." She started to untuck my shirt and then her hand started to my collar, roughing it up before stepping back.

"Wow, you look like a scary vampire." She said proudly before picking Valentino from his cot and jumping him up and down to show his agreement.

"Let's get the present." I made her get ready early so we had time to get a present. I agreed as we went downstairs, I got Valentino's bag around my shoulder, holding my coat and Anastasia's coat and then going to the car.

I opened the door for her put Valentino in his car seat and put the coats and bag on the passenger's seat before seating myself in the driver's seat. Anastasia sat beside Valentino and I started to drive.

"Let me put a song." Anastasia came in between and was struggling to put the radio on, I helped before she started to scroll through the categories and put on a song.

"Oh, I love this song!" She said and laid back in her seat. We arrived and I was convincing Anastasia to wear her coat.

"What are people going to think when they see your whole ass out?" I said and I felt a kick against my chair.