09

We arrived home, Romeo got the bags from the boot whilst I managed to get out of the car and hold Valentino. Romeo's car was parked in the garage, amongst his many cars and I wondered why he had this many cars. One is enough.

"My siblings are going to be here soon. You should start getting ready" Romeo said as we began walking up the stairs. Romeo looked like he was running up the stairs, but it could just be that he was tall with very long legs.

We had now arrived upstairs, I was slightly out of breath and Romeo had dumped the bags on the neatly made bed. I was impressed by how he keeps himself and his bedroom immaculate. I thought boys were supposed to be scruffy. Romeo wanted to hold Valentino and I went into the closet and saw how my clothes were arranged nicely beside Romeo's clothes.

"Wow!" I expressed seeing it all nicely organised. We probably went out shopping for two hours, and I was surprised how all my clothes managed to fit. The closet was filled with Romeo's clothes, I wondered where his clothes went because now all my clothes replaced his. But my shoes were not there, and they were nicely organised by Nicola who had brought a shoe rack for me. When she did organise my shoes, I was surprised by how many shoes I had.

"Romeo," I gently said whilst coming outside of the closet to be met with Romeo sitting on the blanket box with Valentino sleeping.

"Where are my shoes?" I had asked him, he informed me they were in the room next to us. There were only two rooms next to our room, I went inside the first one and what was in it surprised me. There was a cot set up, a play mat, a bouncer and a baby swing already set u. The room was as huge as our room, I could not believe my baby had a big room like this that had been neatly decorated. I never had a room big like this when I was a child. I was happy that my baby would receive the best quality of life. He even had his closet.

I went into the other room, and this room was just a walk-in closet. It was a massive closet. It had more of my clothes, I did not even know I owned this many clothes. I picked up the shoes I wanted to wear with my dress tonight. I went back into my room and to see Romeo was not there. Valentino was on the bed and my dress was beside him.

"Are you sleeping?" I whispered and to see him awake. I sat down on the bed, dropped my shoes on the floor and lifted him. I think he's a very quiet baby, far from what I anticipated. I put him down and began to get changed.

I took off my top and jeans and put on my olive square-neck dress. It was up to my knees. I sat back on the bed and lifted Valentino again, Romeo had entered with a nappy, a nappy mat and a different baby outfit, he also had a change of outfit. Romeo had worn a short-sleeved button-up black shirt untucked with black trousers.

"Put him down on the mat," Romeo said as he placed the mat on the bed and seated himself on the bed. I put him down whilst Romeo started to change him.

"Is your mum coming?" I asked him whilst he continued what he was doing and his eyes had met with mine.

"No, she is in Italy." Romeo simply said whilst he undressed Valentino and put him into his new outfit. Romeo then led the way downstairs. I followed him and we went inside the living room. I sat myself down whilst Romeo stood and held Valentino.

Romeo was seated quite close to me. I looked down at my baby in Romeo's arms. I think he looks like a Luke, I do not mind the name Valentino but Luke was the name I held onto as soon as I found that he was going to be a boy.