07

"Hi baby." I said looking over and went over to the cot. I threw my leather jacket on the bed and picked up my baby from his little bed. I wondered when Romeo had this cot installed. I remember when me and Nicola was struggling for a week to put the cot together.

"Are you hungry?" I said in a sweet voice as he just stared at me whilst being in my arms.

"You're so adorable." I said and kissed him.

"Should we go look around?" I said looking down at him. I got up from the bed with Valentino in my arms and opened the door. I started to walk down the stairs and saw Christian and Calista standing there talking to a maid before they saw me.

"What are you doing here? I said I never want to see your rude face again." I said to Christian fixing all my attention to him.

"How can a face look rude?" Christian said to me as he neared towards me.

"That's Luke?" Christian said looking over my shoulder.

"No his name is Valentino." I said go him.

"You changed the name?" He asked inquisitively.

"No, Romeo named him whilst I was sleeping." I said to him. Christian seemed taken aback by it.

"Can I hold him?" Christian had asked.

"Sure but you have to sit down." I told Christian.

"I have four kids, I think I know how to hold a baby." I looked at him with a confusing look.

"No you have three Sabrina, Aaron and Theo. You're a bad dad you know, just like your dad." I said to Christian which earned me a chuckle from Calista.

"Why are you laughing?" I said looking over to Calista, it's not funny that our dad is a bad man. But it's easy for them to find it funny because they didn't go through what I went through.

"Sorry Ana, I won't laugh next time." Calista said but there was still a smile on her face.

"If you want to hold my baby, you have to sit down." I announced to them before leading the way. To where? I am not sure, I was just walking down the hallway to find a room with sofas.

"This is a perfect room!" I said entering the huge room with four grey sofas.

"You've never been here?" Christian had asked and seated himself on the sofa along with Calista. I nodded my head into a no and gave Christian to hold him and sat beside him. Valentino was awake and staring up at Christian.

"He looks like Romeo you know. His features are not prominent yet but you can already tell." Christian said and I looked at him in disbelief before looking at Valentino again. Maybe a tiny bit, but his features as Christian said are not prominent yet so it's difficult to tell.

"Christian and Calista." I heard Romeo and turned to see him wearing a suit and with his wet hair but it was styled and slicked back. I wonder where he is going, it's seven in the evening,

"Romeo." Christian got up before the shaking hands with him and sitting back down.

"You didn't bring your wife?" Romeo asked. I was about to speak but was quickly interrupted by Christian.

"Ana why don't you get me and Calista something to eat?" Christian asked and I looked at him in disgust.

"Why don't you get it yourself?" I said to Christian, I can't believe he would ask me that.

"No, go Anastasia." Romeo said and now I felt pressured to go. I sighed before bending myself over my lap to stretch my upper body.

"What are you doing?" Romeo said.