05

I was sat at the doctors on my own in waiting room. It was really empty when I came in, it was actually only me. They said it would take two minutes and I was on my phone playing the maze game. Today my hair was in a low ponytail, I wore black jeans with a beige ribbed top with this black leather jacket and boots. I had gotten face framing layers when I went shopping with Nicola and I love them so much.

"Anastasia Angelos." The doctor had said as I walked into the room. I have never been to the doctors so I don't know what to expect. I walked in and looked around, there was a desk, medicine cabinet and it was really big.

"Take a seat Anastasia. My name is Helena." She expressed. The doctor expressed and I sat down, I was a little bit nervous.

"So tell me your symptoms." She said with a pad and pen in her hand.

"I have been vomiting constantly and feel a little bit dizzy sometimes but I have always felt like that." I mentioned to her.

"Have you missed you period?" She asked me.

"Yes but usually I only get it once every two months." I explained to her.

"Are you sexually active?" I was taken aback by her question.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Have you had sex in the past few weeks?" She asked me.

"No." I lied to her, I didn't want her to know if I had sex or not. What does that have to do with anything?

"It's okay. It's a safe place. It will just help me figure out what's wrong." She expressed to me.

"Yes I have but only once in my entire life. Never again." I explained to her.

"That's fine. Just going to take a urine sample and we'll figure it out from there on. Okay?" She said.

"How do you take a urine sample?" I asked.

"Well you'll pee in this tiny cup." She said and I blinked a few times before agreeing. She took me to the toilet and gave me a bottle of water to drink. I drank the bottle of water and I waited for myself feeling the need to pee. I waited and stared at the bottle wondering how I will pee.

Finally I peed in the cup and was waiting for my results as I sat patiently in the seat. Helena had came in and sat with a paper in her hand.

"We have analysed your results and congratulations you are pregnant." She said and I looked at her.

"Huh?" I said in disbelief.

"You are pregnant!" She expressed.

"How?" I asked her.

"Uh through sexual intercourse." She said.

"You mean sex?" I said correcting her and she nodded her head.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked her seriously.

"It's a little too early to tell but I'll book you in for a few appointments. Here's a copy of your results. Have a nice day and once again congratulations." She expressed giving me the paper before I got up and as I was just about to leave I turned around.

"Wait could I have a sticker." I asked as I always see in TV kids getting a sticker.

"Yes you can." She said as she gave me a sticker that had the special doctor equipment and I thanked her before leaving the building and going to Mario's car.

"Home?" He said and I nodded my head. I couldn't believe that I was pregnant.

I looked down at my tummy, I wasn't fat yet luckily. I didn't really know how to feel about having a baby. I have never ever held a baby. How would I hold my own baby? I wanted the baby. I have never even seen myself having a child. Nor have I even wanted a child. It made me happy. It was a blessing.