12

I added an extra bit to the previous chapter, I had planned to do it in this chapter but I didn't write enough!

"Where are you going?" It was half past four in the morning and I was only awake because I was feeding Valentino. Romeo was fully dressed with a bag in his hand.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked me, I made an unimpressed face. It was too early in the morning and I could not be bothered to be playing around.

"London." He said after he realised I couldn't care less about his question. But my eyes enlightened at the word 'London.'

"Can I come, please? I have never been to London. You know I've never been out of this city ever or on holiday, please can I come?" I told him which was true, I had never been out of England my entire life and it was strange because I'm not even English.

"You think going to London is a holiday?" He asked me and I nodded my head, I know he meant it as an offence but many people go to London on a holiday or as a staycation so why can't I?

"Bambina I am going for meetings, you won't be able to do anything, baby," Romeo said to him and I scrunched my face at him.

"I don't need you there as my tour guide, I can figure it out myself," I told him which was a complete utter lie because I do not understand maps at all but I will ask the people around because usually they know. I even asked people around here even though I've lived in this city my entire life.

"You can go out and do whatever and make your way back?" Romeo interrogated and I nodded my head knowing I wouldn't be able to, but if I was lost and I called him I am sure he would find me.

"Go get ready, we leave in half an hour." He said and my eyes widened.

"No but I need to shower and then I need to do my hair. I need to pick an outfit and then an outfit for Valentino. I can't go there and look like a vagrant." I groaned to him in despair, I have a perfect outfit in mind.

"You will never look like a vagrant," Romeo said and I rolled my eyes.

"Please," I begged him several times before he gave in.

"Okay, we will leave in an hour. I will bathe Valentino and change him. Yes?" He asked me and I nodded my head delightfully before giving Valentino to him and then going to the closet. I picked out this pink Ferrari jacket, these mid-wash blue flared jeans from Dior and this cropped white top below my chest. I picked out shoes that were trainers and a YSL clutch bag.

"Look do you like my outfit?" I asked Romeo as I put the pieces onto the bed and my shoes on the floor of course. He disagreed and then I went to go in the shower. I think Valentino was taking a bath in another room. Once I was out of the shower I got changed and started to do my hair. I just put a cream in my hair and diffused my hair, I also put on mascara and lip gloss.

"Wow, my Valentino you look so cute!" I said turning around and greeting him. He can start to smile now which is amazing. He smiled at me and I got up from my chair and kissed him.

"He smells so good!" I said as I pulled back and smiled at Romeo.

"Don't you baby?" I said looking down at the baby who smiled at me. I gave him endless kisses before Romeo gave him to me and told me to meet him downstairs because he needed to do something. Valentino was wearing the baby blue onesie, a white Dior jacket with blue Paris prints and a trainer. His hat had marched with his jacket. He looks so comfy.

"Baby we are going to see Big Ben, the London Bridge, the London eye and maybe even go shopping!" I said bumping him up and down. I made sure to get his bag ready beforehand with his nappies, wipes and a change of clothes.