Erwin x Hanji

Spoiler alert: some scenes includes some spoilers about S4 of snk.

The moon was lightening the sky among the stars.
A few people were already tired even if it was just 10 P.M, so most of the soldiers were already preparing themselves to sleep.
The girl was wandering around, searching for the tall, blond man called Erwin, the commander of the survey Corps.
When she finally found him, she was on the about to jump on him, but forgot that their relationship was secret.
"Yoo, Erwin! I have made some plans for the next expediction, wanna here them out?" She asked mischievously closing the gape between them, making the male chuckle.
"Fine, Hanji. Let's go somewhere else, I know how it'll end up." He said with a little smile and walked away with the woman.
They went in his room, for he wanted a comfortable place since he knew that Hanji would've probably talk all night.
You could've tell that it was summer. The night was hot, probably a bunch of people would have got problems to rest, but that was not the intention of Hanji. Sleep was not what she was searching for, she wanted to talk about her plans and ask for allowment: she mostly wanted to capture a titan, as it had been long time since a person captured one of them, and she counted to spare some time to have some kind of conversation and get some cuddles for once.
Her face was red and luckly she was not drooling meanwhile she talked.
Erwin was listening interested the voice of his lover, asking here and there to let Hanji know that he was enjoying her speech.
When another newsworthy question flowed off Erwin's mouth, using that deep voice of his, Hanji took off her boots and sat on Erwin's crossed legs, letting her back on his abs and answer.
"I'm happy we are together." He started, patting her head. "I know that you probably are uncertain of my feelings, but I can tell you that they are still here, Hanji." He added, crossing his arms on her waist, pulling her down so she was resting on his chest, laying on him.
"That was not a problem! You are not the type to hide those things, since there is no need. I just thought that this was just a perfect occasion to talk to you more intimatly. It has been time since I talk to you like this!" She exclaimed laughing.
"I usually don't want to disturb you during your researches, so we don't have quite the time to have a conversation, plus I'm busy with the organization of the Scounting Legion..." He said embittered, hugging tightly Hanji, whom had a soft gaze.
"Erwin, you know I don't mind that you come talk to me during my researches, but surely you would not get the conversation you want!" She laughed, trying to keep that note of sadness off her man. "I know how 'being busy' is and that is not our fault, for Humanity's sake, a sacrifice it's necessary." She said sweetly, escaping from his grip and locking her lips with his, giving him a reassuring look.

'Oh Erwin, now I know how it is being the Commander... It was really stressing and lonely for you, right?' The woman thought, smiling at that the memory that she remembered of them together.
She opened the window, just to see the moon that shone that night and looked up in the sky.
"Well, I will lead Humanity to the freedom for you, Erwin."

"Hey Levi, do you think that they are watching us from up there? All the people that we lost in the expedictions, all of our soldiers." She asked with a little of trembole in her voice.
"Huh? What's with that question?" He replied.
"They are arriving! They are already here!" Armin yelled pointing with his index to the direction of all those colossal titans that were swiftly coming in their way.
The trainees of the 104th squad were arguing with each other for who had to go. All of them were offering, but Hanji took the command.
"I'll go, it's my role protect my subordinates.
Arlert Armin, I promote you as the 15th commander of the Survey Corps! Both Erwin and I can guarantee that you will be a great commander and even your comrades could.
Ah, I forgot, now you are Levi's superior, so feel free to boss him around!" She said giggling a little, turning her back to everyone waving a 'good bye'.
Levi stopped her, but she told him to not tell a thing for she wanted to pass away with style.
"Offer you heart." He said putting gently his fist on her chest.
She laughed. "That's the first time that I heard you saying that!"  And with that she gone to the colossal titans, saying that she still founded them all interesting.
After killing two of them she was burning herself alive, but before she saw the light for that, one of them trempled on her figure.

She sat in an enourmous  foot feature, seeing in front of her Moblit, Erwin, Mike, Nifa and all the rest of the deceaded ex-members of the Scounting Legion.
"You did a great job, Hanji." Erwin said proud of her, the one that handled the situation doing her best.
Moblit offered her an hand to stand up and she caught it.
"Yeah, if that wasn't for that fucking brat..." She started pissed off.
"I know, we have time to hear all your story." He told her sweetly, making her smile sadly.
"I missed your voice." She said, almost crying, but now there was no use. They could've spend all the time they wanted together, no longer fearing death.

So, this was the chapter!
I still hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will read the others that I will publish in the future.
Tell me if you have a certain ship and, if I know the characters well, I could make a chapter about them.
See ya~