AkuHigu: Sugar Sweet!

"Boss, really enjoys himself with parties, doesn't he?" Higuchi laughed a little, as she talked with Gin.

"If only... he hadn't a thing... with dressing us up..." Gin muttered shyly, as she pulled up the skirt of her mint colored dress.

"That is true, that is true... He always makes us... But you've got to say, he has good taste in choosing them! Quite too much taste! This dresses are a bit too cute!" Higuchi nodded, as she pushed Gin down a chair to make her sit. "Hold still."

Higuchi's fingers run through Gin's smooth, black hair, braiding them nicely, and stopping them with a ribbon mint and maroon, the same colours that adorned the dress she was wearing. When she finished putting the finishing touches to the hairstyle, that being clips, she clapped her hands together.

"There! You're just adorable now!" Said her. 'The Akutagawa genes are truly, shockingly good. The both of them are simply too beautiful!' She thought, walking away from Gin. "Come, now! We don't want to be late, now, do we?" She smiled, as Gin stood up and began to follow her.

As they reached the end of the hallway, they almost bumped into Mori and his adored Elise.

"You two look fabulous! We have done a nice dress choice, didn't we, Elise-chan~♡?"

"Mhpf! But if you were just there sulking about how I was not going to wear the dress you chose! I did all the work!" Elise huffed, giving him the bad eye. How preposterous of him to try taking the merit of her hard work!

"Such trivials details can be omitted, Elise-chan... Well, then, allow me to walk you to the place the party is held."

"Huh? Is not here??" Higuchi questioned and Gin nodded energetically by her side. If they were going out, they wouldn't have gone out dressed that way!

"Why, of course not! It's at the park, where the sakura trees will give us a beautiful glimpse of what they call love!"

'Has he been drinking...?' Higuchi and Gin thought, looking and him annoyed and puzzled. He managed to get under their skin with just a sentence, what a skill he had...

"Of course, that was but a joke. Though, I might add that the sakura trees will indeed give us a beautiful landscape for us to party in. Their blossoms are withering, and the petals add a touch of romaticism and beauty that is just fine." Mori smiled. "That does not displease you, now, does it?" His smile, from polite, became wicked. His amethyst eyes were slightly open, as if to watch their souls.

Higuchi and Gin shook their heads, not trying to get into any troubles.

"That's nice, I had the impression you were to make a run to change outfits!" Mori laughed relieved. "Now then, shall we take our leave?"

"Y...Yes, Boss..." They complied with a bow, following right behind him.

___________________________________________________

Higuchi and Mori merrily chit-chatted during the walk, while Gin gave Elise a piggy back-ride.

"So, then, when I took the cake out of the oven, the outside was perfect, but then the inside..."

"Was it uncooked?"

"On the opposite! It was pitch black! It was all burned! It wasn't savable, under any aspect... As a former doctor, I'd have not let anyone take a bite of that horribly cooked cake!" Mori sighed desperated. It was truly a pity for that cake to have gone to the waste.

"I once cooked macarons for my little sister as a treat for her hard work at school, but... They came out squished... and they tasted like gas. I had to toss them away..."