Sebastian x Shirou

It was a normal day in Britain.
Fog was covering the whole London.
Sebastian was sent in there by Ciel to buy a few things, while he was doing paper work. Sebastian, loyal as always to his young lord, accepted.
Walking in the streets of London like a normal person ,was an everyday request that Ciel ordered Sebastian. He had to respect that.

'First of: Nina's shop. I have to take the new clothes for Young Lord. Second: I have to go send those letters to the Queen. Third: I have to go buy some minor tea. Italians aren't used to ours. They prefer those that are less strong. Not that I can actually give my opinion. I prefer souls.' Sebastian thought, perfectly remembering his itinerary.
He was heading in the shop, but then, suddenly, a majestic figure posed in front of his eyes.

White mantle covered her body, a mischievous, yet sweet, gaze followed her figure, her ambered eyes were full of lust by now. And she did it. She took the fish away from the fishmonger, running away in the fastest way possible with the fish in her mouth.
Sebastian watched her run away with her puffy, soft, light pink paws.
He was in disbelief for the grace of such beautiful creature. He was in love. He was in love with a white mantled cat. How wrong could it sound?

No matter how many commissions he could have, Sebastian wanted to reach his graceful beloved.
The fishmonger was chasing her. He wanted to hurt her, because she was stealing the fish from his ambulant shop.
You could already tell that he was a man, who bought the things he was selling from other shops and was in here to resell the products with an higher price.
He got that angry, because he had no much money left and losing something would imply a lower wage.

Sebastian did not care that much.
Be willing to hurt something as pure as a cat was a stupid, no, idiotic thing to him.

He could never think to hurt a cat, but humans, oh humans, would.
Humans never change after all.
They are willing to destroy anything for their peace, for money, for their objective. Young Lord was not escluded by this fact.
He was ready for any loss to kill the murderer of his parents and his brother. They were just like that, humans.

He ran at his fastest speed, took the cat, jumped on a roof and ran in a secluded place.
As he stopped, the kitten was kind of confused: all that speed was giving her dizziness.
Sebastian cradled her in his arms for little time, so she could compose herself from being dizzy.

The cat, at first, did not trust the man, but the sweetened eyes of Sebastian, full of love and his caring way of treating her, were making the kitten feel comfortable with him.

The cat was eating the salmon beside Sebastian, but before he could see her finish her meal, he took his clock out and, heart broken, knew that he had to leave.
He had commissions to do, after all.
Young Lord would knew if he did not the things that he had entrusted him.
He was going back again to the shop, but this time, not alone. The cat was following him.

Sebastian gave her a puzzled look and as she rubbed herself on his left leg, purring, Sebastian blushed.
He took her up and walking for the streets with the kitten in his arms.
'She is a white mantled cat... Shirou is a name that would suit her, it is elegant, yet modest. In Japanese it means white, but what if she doesn't like it?' Sebastian thought.

She liked it though, and always meowed when he said that word.
Shirou was now her name.
They spent the whole day together, but as much as he would take her to the estate, he could not. The young lord was allergic to cats, for his bad luck.

Here and now, he visited her.
One day, he was heading out for commissions again and he was going in the place where he usually met with her.

There she laid.
Her once perfect mantle was slowly vanishing.
Her paws, that were rosè, now were tending to the color of the favorite roses of the young lord, white.
Stained blood was coloring the dark alley.
Shirou, his beloved Shirou, was gone and she was not coming back this time like she did all the times they had to separate.

Sebastian could just feel little anger, but even if he wanted badly to kill the one that have done this, he could not. He promised the young lord. No moves without his consent.

'Shirou, be happy in Heaven... See you never.' Sebastian thought reluctantly, recomposing himself and going on with his endless life.

I felt damn bad when I made Shirou die, I swear.
But actually, I think that was the best idea.
In this chapter, I wanted to make Sebastian aware that he indeed has feelings, but that he just does not accept them as if he affectionate himself to something or someone, he would end hurted, as he has a long, I would say, infinite life.