AkuHigu: King of Hearts

A small boy, with short blonde hair, stood on his place, looking at the huge establishment that was in front of him. He seemed scared of something, there was something that tormented him deeply. Then, he rethought of what he had heard a few days before.

"W-What?!" They all yelled in surprise at the request Mori just asked them. They were sure to have understood wrong. Mori couldn't have possibly just asked them such thing. Impossible. Kōyō, on the other side, was sure they all heard right. What a thing he asked, though.

"I need you to understand, Higuchi-kun. Using other methods, more direct, would just-"

"-spark a war in a larger scale... I know, but this..."

"It's inconvenient for you, and quite humiliating, but, please, don't make things more difficult. Charm is a lethal weapon, don't you know?"

Goose bumps formed on his skin.

'He told me such thing, but... how can I possibly succeed in this mission? I can't even make senpai fall for me! And I have known him for years! How can I possibly seduct a person in just a night?!' She, who was dressed up as a lad, thought. Frightened, she made her way to the elegant, strikingly huge palace where the gala was attending her.

At the door, there was a bouncer, whom asked her the name. She took courage and told him the fake name Mori gave her.

'You need charm, Higuchi! Play it cool!'

"Good evening, mister, my name is Higuchi Nobu." She said, while she let the voice distorcer do all the work to make her seem more masculine.

He checked his list, and found the name quite easily. "You can pass."

"What a beautiful voice you have." She smiled him, giving one of the sweetest gazes. "It's been a pleasure meeting you. I'd not mind sharing a glass of wine with you. If you have time, you're welcome to join me for a drink, darling." He told him with such delicacy, that he blushed a little, but coughed the feeling away. Those reddish eyes of his, those honey-blonde short strands of hair, his minute height, that voice placid, deep and slow that pronounced the words with an unvoluntary note of sensuality... Everything of the lad was captivating. Higuchi wasn't aware of her charm nor the reason why her boss thought she was adept to this job, she solely knew that Mori was not a fan of failures, and that 99% of his ideas went accordingly where he wanted, reaching the result he seeked.

With a trembling voice, the big, muscly man told him: "Mister... please, just head in..." As he thought: 'Don't make me doubt about my heterosexuality. I have wife and children, lad!'

"I'd follow every of your instructions. Then, I shall go. Have a nice time, doing your job." She said with the same voice as before, that gave him goose dumps.

'What a nice guy!' The bouncer thought, as he turned his head to next attendant.

'What the hell have I done?! He's suspicious about me, now! I drew too much attention on him and now- KAAAAH!' Higuchi thought as she let out a sigh of exasperation. 'Not the time... I don't have to lose focus. I have to find the girl boss talked me about. He said she is tall, like ten centimetres above me, she has long black hair, amethyst purple eyes, and would be the one this gala is about. It's for her twenty-second birthday, so I believe it's to find her an husband, since she reached the major age. This is why he sent me here, to captivate her, but... how the hell am I supposed to? I have no skills in such things! Thus-' Her circle of thoughts got broken by a young lady, whose hair were red, her eyes blue, and the height fairly taller than hers, but that was for the heels she was wearing. Though there was something that didn't fit in her feminility.

Higuchi's eyes opened.

"C-Chūya-san...?" Higuchi asked, soppressing a laugh. What a dress he was wearing! If it wasn't that they were working, she surely would've took a tons of pictures of him.