I have questions

Începe de la început

'When did my Problem Children get so mature? Now that's a good thing, but just incase, it'd be bad if they are consequently always alarmed and paranoid. I should arrange something to let them be.. children for a little bit.' Aizawa says, smiling fondly. Don't ever tell Present Mic or Midnight though!

"I gave you all of me."

Bakugou's red, sharp eyes can be soon looking distraught and shocked. 

"Me." Bakugou mumbles. 'There's always a chance that this could've happened in this universe. I need to make up to him somehow; an apology is sappy and it doesn't show much regret. God, how does someone mess up as much as I did.' 

"Midobro seems really hurt. Something must've happened in order for him to feel... betrayed! I think it's because he thinks that he gave everything and yet no one believed in him so now he wants revenge!" Kirishima exclaims. 

'They're missing something. They shouldn't talk about intentions like a story; they're recognising patterns but really, psychology doesn't have a certain order- emotions are a hard topic to diffuse and takes years of practice to even try to understand; it's just not the same if you've never went through the same thing.' Aizawa thinks to himself; UA are gonna be needing some more psychological lessons. 

"My blood, my sweat, my heart and my tears!" 

Midoriya can be seen yelling, face scrunching up in distress.

"Why don't you care?! Why don't you care?!"

The screen shows Toshinori glancing from his chair

"I was there, I was there."

You can't become a hero, All Might is shown saying, his back facing the screen whilst the body walks through a door. 

"Such simple words but such deep and inflicting meaning." Momo says. 

"when no one was. Now you're gone and I'm here." 

A glare from viridescent eyes. 

"Support which was never returned... he must feel so deceived; his kindness turned into a weapon only hurting him." Jirou says, remembering the lyrics from Lost One's Weeping. 

"The use of All Might's catchphrase used in such a way is bone-chilling.." Kaminari whimpers, shivering. 

"I have questions for you."

Tied-up All Might glances up awaiting. 

"Number 1, tell me who you think you are. You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart." 

An almost blank expression stares into the screen, a shadow covering one eye. 

"All Might really messed up.." Kouda mumbles... 

"I have questions for you." 

"Number 2, why would you try to play me for a fool?!"

Midoriya's gloved hands clutch onto All Might's shirt, pulling the frail body upwards. 

"His innocent passion and admiration made him feel foolish because... because it was hiding his consciousness from the 'reality', kero?" Tsuyu says, her normally blank face showing sorrow. 

"I should never, ever, EVER trusted you!" 

Midoriya is seen shouting with pure rage. 

"I would feel hurt and angry too if someone betrayed me like that.. although I hopefully wouldn't try and kill someone for it.." Sato mutters. 

"I have questions for you."

Blue eyes stare back wearily. 

"Number 3, why weren't you, who you SWORE that you would be?!"

Sadly crazed eyes face the floor, pupils shrunk small. 

"I have questions, I got questions haunting me." 

"With someone like Deku, he has a f*cking crazy mind and an even crazier imagination. Once he thinks about something, everything somehow goes back to how he apparently messed up, no matter how small it is. It spirals out of control and the nerd just sort of shuts down a bit." Bakugou grumbles. 

"I have questions for you"

Midoriya hugs All Might, pulls the trigger and shoots. 

"I have questions... for you"

Tears burst in the black abyss

"Trust... that universe...  it was trust.."

A/N: wow 1111 words! I won't be posting for a little bit, but I wrote 12 week's worth of work for Christmas so I hope that kinda makes up for it. I might write a Vigilante Deku sooner or later so get ready for that!