Are You Satisfied?

A/N: Hello everybody! Welcome back to another chapter!

Today the crew will be reacting to the BNHA 'Are You Satisfied?' GCMV by Yellow Creamy (indeed, I have gotten permission) and here is the link to their video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMndWz4tWI

Enjoy!

-------

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: Are You Satisfied?

"This sounds like something familiar.." Jirou pondered, letting go of one of the earlobes she was fiddling with, and leaning closer. "Kind of sounds like a song I might know."

"Hey, I think I might know this one, listener!" Hizashi nods, putting a finger to his chin. "'Think it might've been a song by Marina and the Diamonds."

"Yeah...yeah, that sounds accurate. " Kyouka agreed, smiling at her teacher whooping in little pride.

"I was pulling out my hair

The day I got the deal, chemically calm

Was I meant to feel happy that my life"

Izuku can be seen in a middle-school uniform, tugging at his hair, as he leaned onto his desk, looking tired and looking astray. Surrounding him, shadow figures of his classmates look on without a thought.

"Was just about to change?"

Suddenly, his surroundings darkened, and white, thoughtless eyes replaced his classmate's expressions.

"Hm? What decision would happen to change his entire life?" Dark Shadow asked, fluttering around Fumikage's head.

"How interesting." said boy agreed, nodding his head curiously.

"One life pretending to be the cat who got the cream"

Izuku who appears to be in kindergarden, seems prideful, as he shows his caretakers of a drawing he made.

'Did you draw this? It's beautiful!' one of his teachers say, while the other says, 'You really like All Might a lot, huh, little boy?' ,kind smiles on their faces

"Who doesn't! All Might is only like- the greatest hero ever!" Kaminari exclaimed, speaking as if it was public knowledge.

To be fair, it was, except Toshinori still fumbled and burst out into embarrassed coughs once he heard that.

"For real! Crimson Riot is my man, but All Might is like, the best hero in all of history." Kirishima agreed, fist bumping the blonde.

"And...Yagi-sensei is our hero too!" Toru added, making All Might cough even harder, which only arose more concerned squeaks.

It left a warm feeling in Toshinori's heart...to know that despite being retired, he was still a hero of his own kind to these kids..

And he hoped with Nezu's new scheme he's possibly already thought out and planned, Yagi Toshinori could be just as much as a hero as All Might.

"Oh, everybody said, 'Marina is a dreamer'"

In reply, Izuku says 'Yeah! When I grow up, I'll be just like him!'

"People like to tell you what you're gonna be"

'You should be an artist, or a police officer! They are cool too, you can help the heroes!'.