14 | someone made you cry

: Some 3rd year, which is your senpai/senior you don't even know called you names, looked down on you, threw food and some paint at you and insulted you. In short, he bullied you.

Momobami Kirari

"Who was it? I'll exterminate them."

She stated as if her words itself has venom in it. And she actually meant every word.

Jabami Yumeko

"Oh no! Who made you cry darling?!"
She looked really concerned and cupped your crying face with her hands and kissed your forehead.

"Tell me... And I'll empty out their bank accounts... And soul."

She whispered the last part enough for you to not hear and giggled.

Saotome Meari

"Who did this?! Tell me! I'll freaking make sure whoever made you cry pay for this!"

Momobami Ririka

"Why are you crying, baby? What happened? I'll help you, okay? Now tell me..."

Let's just say after you told her who made you cry, you didn't see that person ever again the next day. Not even in the town.

Yomozuki Runa

"I'm mad to whoever did this to you. But we can't do anything. You don't even know him that much. Let's just pray that some truck run into him and die. I mean karma is bitch, right?"

She just kissed you and played her game.

The following day, you just heard from the other students gossiping that the senior that bullied you actually got into an accident and is in a coma.

Ikishima Midari

"Hmm.. Well I can't let someone hurt my kitten. Tell me, babygirl. Who did this to you? Let's execute them. Even though I'm the one who wants to be executed."

She loaded her gun and is emitting a murderous aura.

• • •

/yumeko-j