69 | you forgot their birthday

Idea by: Imlonelyasduck

∆ ∆
( • w •)
/>♥️

i dont even know wether i did this right or not.

____________________________

Note: You promised to take them on a date (Indoor/Outdoor Date) but you forgot and went home really late.

Momobami Kirari

"You're late."

"Y-Yeah. I know... I'm so sorry... S-someone challenged me to gamble so that's why I'm late... Um.. You could punish m-

"Someone challenged you on a gamble? Who?"

"(Some random name). They challenged me just when I was about to leave the school and when I beat them, they caused me some trouble.."

"I see. Don't worry, honey. I forgive you." She smiled at you as she caress your cheek.

"Happy birthday. Although it's late. And I get to walk."

"Oh it's fine. Thank you, honey."

*The next day you went to school, the person who challenged you on a gamble is now receiving his life plan from Kirari personally.*
(a/n: you can decide what kind of things is inside that life plan has ;> )

*And by the way, you're in a wheelchair.*

Jabami Yumeko

"Y-Yumeko... S-sorry I'm late... Happy birthday..."

"....... thanks." She left you at the living room and shut the door really loud.

You saw the cake she made for herself and it was untouched. There's even a melted candle on top of it indicating that she waited for you for hours.

"Ugh.... Fucking idiot. Why did you have to be late on her birthday when she's really sensitive about it?!"

*It took many weeks for her to accept your apology.*

Saotome Meari

"Meari, I'm so sorry I'm late! I was-" SLAP "e-eh?"

"Don't "eh" me. Why are you late? Ah. Please don't use that it was traffic as an excuse."

"Of course I won't! It's just that (Random Teacher's name) suddenly made me do some work that your birthday slipped my mind..."

"*glaring intensifies* How could you..."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Tch. How could I not forgive you when you're literally on the ground bowing for forgiveness... Fucking idiot."

"Thank you!" *you hugged her tight*

"W-Well... I'm not really mad... Since it's my birthday and it's weekend tomorrow we could stay up *fake cough* all night... as *fake cough* a gift..."

"O-oh. I see. She wild today." ////

(🙃🙏)

Momobami Ririka

"R-Riri..."

"d-don't talk to me... *sobs*"

"I-I'm sorry... Please don't cry-

"h-how can i not cry when you promised me we'll celebrate my birthday together and ended up ditching me?!"

"I-I didn't mean to..! Something happened to my family so..."

"o-oh... wh-what happened..?"

"I'll tell you when I'm ready to talk about it... It's actually a lie. But something DID happen to my family... My little siblings were caught-

"o-okay.. fine... I'll let this lie go for now. But I can't forgive the fact that you're late on your girlfriend's birthday by 4 hours, 32 minutes, 49 seconds and 40 milliseconds."

"Riri... Do you really forgive me..?"

"y-yes... Although you're late on my birthday so you must be punished." *she glared at you.*

*kneels down* "I'm sorry, ma'am."

(a/n: i got lazy right at this part forgive me ;;; )

Yomozuki Runa

You saw her sleeping in the couch, holding her switch and all the decorations she made were all in the trash.

You teared up, feeling really guilty as you approach her and whispered, "I'm so sorry... Happy birthday. I love you."

Ikishima Midari

She waited for you even though all the food and decorations are ruined.

"Sorry..."

"Pfft- What can I do? My girl is busy."

"I-I'm really sorry.." You started crying.

"Don't be. Well come here. I need to blow the candle."

"B-but it's melted at the top of the cake."

"Hmm... We have those cupcakes that we bought yesterday."

".... I'm so so sorry.."

"*sigh* Shhh don't cry.. We have many more opportunities to celebrate my birthday you know? Don't be upset, okay?"

"O-Okay.."

"Don't cry don't cry. I can't deny the fact that I was a little bit disappointed but it's fine I guess."

• • •

afhgshdhs my imagination is getting rlly rusty ;;

So....

she knows that i act or dress boyishly but she never expected or suspected me to like girls so she was pretty shookt :)))

she's supportive :))))) i think ;-;

/yumeko-j