95 | Momobami Ririka 18+

(This is written from Ririka's point of view.)

(WARNING: Signs of abuse. Mention of death.)

(If you think this is too much for you/you think that this will trigger you, I kindly and humbly ask you to not read this and just leave. Thank you!)

___________________________________

I was just a kid at that time.

6-year-old Ririka.
"Mommy..? Where are we going..?"

A kid that has no clue on what's gonna happen to her.

"To a paradise my dear children~."

Paradise my ass.

"Finally. The three of you arrived. My beloved grandchildren."

It was more of like a cage.

"My dear grandchildren. I have high hopes for you in the future."

I entered that cage on my own feet.

"You just have to beat the others by gambling and overwhelm them with money. Understood?"

I have no escape.

8-year-old Ririka.
"Hm. If only you could be more like your sister..."

I became a slave that only follows her master's orders.

"That's it. Why don't YOU try becoming like your sister? Like as if there's 2 Kiraris."

I have my own name. Yet they call me "Kirari".

9-year-old Ririka.
"What the hell is this? It's been a year and it doesn't even look like Kirari's handwriting! Lock her up in her room. And YOU will not come out until you perfectly copied Kirari's handwriting."

I'm not her. Why do you keep on forcing me to be like my sister?

"I guess being locked up in your room is worth it. Hmm... How about not going out of your room until you perfectly copied Kirari?"

I just want to be me.

12-year-old Ririka.
"Kira- Oh. My bad. Seems like your stay inside your room for years is worth it. You became just like her. I'm proud of you."

I want to live my own life without someone telling me what to do.

13-year-old Ririka.
"Ririka, my dear sister. Just stay out of this. You are just my shadow that was made to deal with the other successors."

"B-But y-you don't have to threaten her like that..."

"My dear sister... This is why grandmother doesn't like you. Your heart is too soft for a Momobami."

"... And you're an ignorant, narcissistic, psychopathic, and manipulative person ."

"Pfft- And you will have to be like that too, My dear sister."

"Wh-What..?"

"Unless you want to stay in your room again for who knows how many years... So just be quiet and follow my orders."

"...Yes."

"Hm. It seems like you're done babbling useless stuff. Now... This school is our very own castle."

Someone free me from this suffocating birdcage...

17-year-old Ririka.
"Huh..? President- No... IT'S THE VICE PRES- Hmmppfff-