92 | Momobami Kirari

You're a transfer student at Hyakkao Private Academy. And just one day after you transferred there, you immediately became a house pet. Always being spit at, always getting beaten, and always being touched by random girls and boys who gets near you.

Even after three months of suffering, you still haven't gave up on yourself. You kept hoping that maybe you will beat an upperclassman and eventually pay your debt which is
X, XXX,XXX. But that is not the case. Your debt only grew bigger and bigger until it became more than 1,XXX,XXX,XXX.

One day, in the middle of a class session, few "members of the student council" came to your classroom.

"We are looking for L/N Y/N?"

"M-Me?"

"Yes. The President wants to have a word with you."

"B-But why-

"Please pack your things and immediately go to the student council office."

Your classmates suddenly became noisy. Mumbling stuffs that made you feel more pressured and nervous.

"Lol. She believed it! HAHAHAHA! She'll probably get in trouble..."

"Maybe the president will personally give her the life plan."

"They're gonna kick her out!"

"They'll probably gonna sell her for not paying her debt... Poor girl..."

"I'd rather die than receive that life plan..."

"Lol. Just disappear. You're just an eyesore. Hahahahaha!"

You bit your lip trying not to cry while packing your things up. You quickly left the classroom and went to the student council office. When you arrived there, you felt more nervous to the point that that it felt like your heart is just gonna burst and quickly die. You calmed yourself down and knocked on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK~ "I was told that the president was looking for me..."

You slightly opened the door and took a peek inside the office but no one was there.

"... They clearly said that the President was looking for me-

"That's weird. She hasn't gave any orders to the student council yet since she is not present today..."

"E-Eh?! V-Vice President?! I-I am terribly sorry for blocking your way!"

You opened the door for her to enter and bowed down to show respect.

"No need to bow. And please come in."

"Ah- Y-Yes..."

You sat in front of her as she offers you a cup of tea.

"So tell me... What is your business with the President? Although I'm already here..."

"Umm... I was told that the President was looking for me..."

"What class do you belong to?"

"Umm... Class 2-C..."

"I see... And who told you this information?"

"M-My classmates that are part of the student council..."

"Hmm... Class 2-C... I don't think the student council has members from your class... Perhaps you're mistaken?"

"N-No! They even announced it in front of the class- ah. S-Sorry I y-yelled..."

CHUCKLE~ "It's fine... Hm? Why aren't you drinking your tea?"