47 | wants you back v.3

Idea by: Imlonelyasduck

i hope i did okay.. 🥺

pls re-read chapter 16 if u want to then proceed to here. ^^

__________________________________

"These fonts" are thoughts.

Scenario: You want her back but she doesn't want to.

: I want you back.

Momobami Kirari

"I'm sorry, Y/n. We can't be together again as I'm getting married next week already."

"Oh... Umm.. Okay... Thank you for at least talking to me."

"Of course I would talk to you. You were once a precious person to me."

"Yeah, thanks.. Um.. I-I'll go now. Congratulations on getting married!"

When you got home, you just don't know what to do. You feel so empty. You felt like your feelings and emotions was taken away.

"Do I... Cry? Get angry? What should I feel? What do I do?"

Jabami Yumeko

"I don't want to hurt your feelings but.. The person I cheated you with... We're doing really good right now. I'm sorry..."

You bit your lip trying not to cry.

"... It's nothing to be sorry about. It can't be helped... I mean of course it would work out besides it's obvious that you look happier with her..."

"What does that suppose to mean..?"

"Dense... Nothing... I'll go now! Bye... Thank you for all the things you've done for me..."

You went home crying as it rains, feeling dejected.

"Why can't I just fucking move on?!"

Saotome Meari

"Want me back? Ha! That's funny. You still love me even though I left you? How pathetic- SLAP!

"I thought if we talked, we could revive the relationship you destroyed. But no. You're just the biggest jerk I've ever met in my entire life."

"Yeah whatever. Now leave. I have a date tonight."

"You're the pathetic one. Dating another girl just 3 days after our break up. Just look at you."

You quickly left and went home. You can't contain your anger anymore that you just suddenly started crying as soon as you entered your house.

"Fucking jerk."

Momobami Ririka

"U-um.. Sorry... I'm moving overseas to study and inherit our family business..."

"How... Long..?"

"At least 10 years..."

"Can I wait for you?"

"N-no... My family already decided who I'll live with for the rest of my life.."

"I-I see... Well arranged marriage is expected since you're from a rich family..."

"I'm sorry, Y/n... I have to go now.."

"Okay... I love you..."

She left and went to the airport while you're still there at the front of their mansion, crying.

"I wanted to wait for you for 10 years because I know I can do it... But by that time... You're probably married to someone else and has kids... I'm jealous... Ha... Haha..."

Yomozuki Runa

"Hey... You're the one who wanted to leave so why do you want me back?"

"You're the one who suggested it-

"You're just making up excuses."

"Runa... I got tired always waiting for you... You always forgot our anniversaries, always forgot our dates... Even my birthday.."

"..."

"Runa everytime you ask me out on a date, you're always at least 2 or 3 hours late... But I still forgive you! I forgive you even though you told me you're fine with me leaving you.."

"..."

"Runa... I still love you even though you're like that. We could change-

"Haaah... Let's make it short... Please leave. I don't want you anymore so please leave." *SLAMS THE DOOR*

Of course you were shocked. All the things you just said was true. Even after trying to convince her to come back to you, you still got rejected in a freaking shitty way.

"Tch. You could've just said you don't want me anymore. I even bothered flattering you... Keep playing games and just grow old alone you rude mother fucker!"

Ikishima Midari

*Like I said from the start. You both didn't break up. She's just really gay and horny for you. And only you.*

• • •

twins won't stop fighting 👊😤

/yumeko-j