87 | they kidnapped you 2/6

Suggested by: Plouf00 thank u so much i luv u 🥺♥️

______________________________

• 2/6 •

Scenario: They kidnapped you after break up.

Momobami Kirari

*You're unconscious.*

"Didn't I told you, honey..? That I can't live without you..."

She caressed your cheek as she smiles wide to herself. Feeling proud and REALLY happy.

Jabami Yumeko

"Wow... HUFF HUFF I can't believe that you actually kidnapped me in front of a mall."

"Well... It's something that I would do." GIGGLE~

"Are you seriously enjoying this?! Just let me go! Isn't it that easy?!"

"SIGH Oh darling... It's not that easy to let go of someone. Especially if that "someone" is really special to you... Am I right, DARLING~?"

"... Please... Let me go... I'm scared..." CRIES

She wiped your tears and smirked.

"I really don't want to~." ~GIGGLE

Saotome Meari

"Omg. Is she still alive? Did I hit her head too hard- Oh. She's still breathing. What a relief..."

She pecked your lips and continued to drive off to the mountains.

Momobami Ririka

*You're unconscious and is in a helicopter.*

"Please go to the private island I purchased yesterday."

"Yes ma'am."

SIGH~~ "I didn't want to go this far but... I love you Y/n... MY Y/n. I love you. I really do. You only belong to me. Mine only. YOU'RE mine only. No one else can have you but me. Okay?"

She started to cover your neck with many hickeys despite you being unconscious.

Meanwhile, the pilot is about to shit his pants out of fear.

Yomozuki Runa

"Oh? You're finally awake! NYAHAHAHA after 5 fucking days..."

"HUFF HUFF Where am I?"

"Somewhere around the globe~?"

"I want to go home."

"Oh. Go... Home..? You are home. This is your new home now. OUR new home." LAUGHS~

Ikishima Midari

*It's midnight and you're unconscious since she secretly injected you anesthetics*

"We're gonna live happily ever after~! And play roblox!" SMILE~

She was carrying you as if you're some big bag and walked her way home happily.

• • •

• 2/6 •

- But during the transportation/when you gained consciousness and you tried to escape them, a truck bumped into you/you fell at such a high place accidentally -

• To be continued •

• • •

uuugghhhhh mommaaaaa step on me- (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

/yumeko-j