29 | they went YANDERE

(Caution: this chapter is brutal in my opinion. idek wether this is yandere or not :'> Italic is thoughts.)

Scenario: While on a train during rush hour at night, a guy is secretly checking you out and touching you. You really don't want to make a scene so you went home, crying, feeling so violated. She asked you what happened but you kept quiet and just cried the whole night. Since she's worried, she decided to dig into it and eventually found out what happened...

Momobami Kirari

She hunted the man who touched you and went to his house at night.
"This is what you get for making my princess cry."

She tied him up tightly just in case he tries to escape. She started of course, by poking his eyes out using pens in both of his eyes. While the pens are still in his eyes, she used a cutter box to slice his neck open. Many blood is flowing down and he died quickly.

"Haah... This is boring.. He didn't even get to ask for help because he died from shock after I stabbed his eyes. But at least I got to protect my girlfriend.... She's mine... Just mine.. Understood, you dead rat?" She kicked his head hard causing it to fall from his body.

"I'll dispose the body and give this head as a gift.." She laughed frantically. The next day she went home clean. No blood on her clothes, nothing. But she's holding a certain box.... "Honey~? I have a gift for you~. I hope you like it~."

Jabami Yumeko

After you went home, she didn't hesitate to quickly go to that guy. The guy who checked you out was just walking at the street when Yumeko covered his airway and dragged him to her mansion. The guy woke up and his on a chair, chained up with many wounds in his body.

"Ara~~? You're still alive, huh? I should kill you to make Y/n happy again. Hehehe~."

She hit his neck with an axe, that quickly made his head fall off. She then grabbed a rope and tied his head up like a piñata and called you over. When you arrived and knocked at the door, she blindfolded you and handed you a bat.

"Hit it the piñata well, okay?"

"I don't know why we're suddenly doing this but okay! I'll do my best!" You smiled not knowing what you're hitting hard.

"She's smiling. Darling is smiling. Hehehe~."

Saotome Meari

She doesn't really hate or like blood so she stalked the guy for a few days until she finds out where he lives. She broke into his house at lunch and tied him up.

"It's finally your time."

She crushed a few plates and glass and forced him to eat it. She made him chew the glass before swallowing. She noticed a lit cigarette and thought of an idea. She picked the lit cigarette up and made him eat it too. She also found matches and candles and burned his eyes.

Lastly, she puts poison in his food and made him eat it resulting to death. After he's dead, she decided to take a pictures as a souvenir.

Momobami Ririka

After knowing the whereabouts of the person violated you, she decided to bring you out on a "date" and see her surprise. She parked like a few meters away from the guy's house like something big is about to happen.

"It's for my Y/n's safety. I'm the only one who's allowed to violate her. Fucking pest."

She pressed a button and a few seconds later, the whole house exploded. And yes, the guy was sleeping when his house exploded so he died. You asked her if that was it not suspicious of anything and she innocently answered yes. Going home, she sent a message to someone to send pictures of the body and she was satisfied. She was satisfied that the guy was burned into crisp not breathing.

"I-i love you, Y/n." She blushed feeling so happy.

Yomozuki Runa

She followed the guy everywhere he goes until she finds out his house. The next day at night, she was waiting at a big truck near the guy's house. She saw the guy feeding cats in front of his house and that's her cue. She slowly drive the truck aligning to where he's standing and slowly speeding up.

"Bye bye."

She hit him at full speed and the windshield is covered with his blood. She stopped the truck and went out to see his crushed body. She cheered happily and took pictures of it. The next day, the incident was on news and there were no traces of Runa being there.

"No one touches my girl but me." She smirked and continued to annoy the shit out of you as if nothing happened.

Ikishima Midari

She doesn't really show that she cares but she hated it that a property of hers is being touched by some pest so she decided to hunt him down. After a few days of hunting the guy down, she found him at an alleyway alone, drunk and passed out.

"I don't really care but... What's mine is mine."

She shooted him at the head few times until his head is literally destroyed by the bullets that went through in it. She went home and saw you still crying and hugged you from behind.

"Tell me if some pests is annoying you. I'll get rid of them."

• • •

i watched yarichin b club (if u know this anime) at a family gathering w/o knowing it's content. it's a good thing i had earphones that time :'>

/yumeko-j