94 | Saotome Meari

I'm L/N Y/N. And currently I'm dealing with a demon...

"YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" She threw a thick book to you but luckily you avoided it.

"Wh-What did I even do?!"

"Ah... So you don't know? YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID IT!" She then threw pillows to you continuously.

"Ouch- How can I know when I don't even know what I did wrong?!!"

"You idiot! Don't talk to me!"

She walked out crying and left me alone at her messy apartment.

"Ugh... What did I do wrong? I even bought her a gift for Valentine's day today..."

I called Yumeko for answers on why Meari is mad at me but she only told me that I should fix this myself since this is our relationship. Which is right.

I cleaned the mess Meari made at the living room. All those pillows and papers that she threw me were scattered everywhere. While cleaning, my mind is only filled with questions.

"Why is she mad at me?"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Is it because I ate her mango ice cream without permission? But it's not even a big deal..."

"So why?"

"Just what the hell did I do wrong?"

"This is the worst Valentine's day ever..."

Before I knew it, I already cleaned every side of her apartment. I tried calling her but she won't answer.

"Ah... It's already midnight and she's still not home?"

I called Yumeko once more to ask if Meari is with her but...

"No she's not with me-

"Th-Then where is she? Sh-She's not home yet..."

"Y/n-san. Meari is safe so don't worry and just go home."

"... I see. Thanks."

I ended the phone call with Yumeko and went to a nearby bar.

"Um... A bottle of Spirytus please."
(a/n: Spirytus Vodka is 95% alcohol)

"Understood."

I once again tried calling Meari but she isn't answering. Even the messages I sent her, she hasn't even read it yet. The waiter offered me a glass but I refused and drank the vodka all in one gulp. This made me feel immediately dizzy.

"I can't go home like this..."

I called Ry*ta and asked him to pick me up at the bar. For some reason, he freaked out and immediately came.

"Y-Y/n! Wh-What the hell are you doing?! Where's Meari?!"

"Huh~~? Meari~~?"

"Y/n..?"

SOBS "She doesn't want me anymore!!" SNIFF

"Ah... She's drunk... I'll give you a ride to your house."

He took my arm and wrapped it around his neck and assisted me since I can't even balance myself. When we arrived at my apartment, as soon as I got off his car, he immediately took off as if someone's chasing him. I shrugged it off and tried to walk myself to my unit.

SOB "M-Meari doesn't w-want me anymore..." SNIFF

When I entered my unit, I smelled the aroma of red wine. I immediately went to the kitchen, thinking Meari would be there but no. She's not there. To my disappointment, I once again started tearing up when suddenly a voice behind my back spoke.

"About time you came."

I looked back and saw Meari, on a sexy bunny suit with a tail which is actually a butt plug, sitting on the couch.

"M-Meari? Y-You're here..?"

"What do you think?"

"Y-You weren't mad at me?"

"I was never. That was just an act to make you stay out of your house."

"Then is Yumeko..."

"Yes. She's in it too. By the way, are you not gonna say something about my outfit?" BLUSH

BLUSH "O-Oh... Y-You look great... Really beautiful..."

I approached her while taking off my shirt.

"Stop. I smell something from you." SNIFF "Did you drink?"

"Y-Yes... I thought that you were actually mad at me about something and won't talk to me for a few days..." LOOKS DOWN

She licked her lip and pulled me towards her then pinned me down.

(a/n: just imagine that she's in a bunny suit and that this is the living room

(a/n: just imagine that she's in a bunny suit and that this is the living room.)

"Oh Y/n... I thought I'll be able to unleash your top side but... In the end you're still a bottom huh... But that's okay..."

She removed the bunny tail butt plug and smirked.

"Y/n. Say “ahh~”"

I opened my mouth widely and she immediately shoved the furry part on my mouth.

"I suppose you have no complaints about this?" SMIRK

"Yersh."
(Yes)

"Great. Now be a good girl and moan for me."

"I take my word back. This is the best Valentine's day ever. Ugghh~~!! ♡︎"

• • •

excuse me what?😃

/yumeko-j