21 | you don't want her to go somewhere

"Don't go~~. I feel lonely without you."

Momobami Kirari

"Sorry but I have to, darling. This business trip is important."

"I'll be lonely and Ririka cancelled her appointments so we'll be alone together-"

"Mr. Secretary. How about you attend the business trip instead of me? I have some things to take care of here."

"I love my mommy."

Jabami Yumeko

"Hm? But I have to go home. I have to visit my sister too."

"Okay..." You really can't argue with her since it's her sister that we're talking about. But you can't hide your sadness.

"Alright I'll stay. In exchange of 10 rounds."

"Deal."

Saotome Meari

"What do you mean 'Don't go.'? I have to and study. Our finals is next week. You don't want your grades to go down again, do we?"

"Fine..." You pouted.

She stared at you for a while before saying, "B-but.. I don't mind staying and study here for... A while.." She cleared her throat as you hugged her tight in happiness.

Momobami Ririka

"H-huh?" You clinged onto her waist not wanting to let go.

"Don't go. Stay here for tonight. Also It's late already."

"F-fine." She gulped, imagining lewd things.

Yomozuki Runa

"Hey. I might be playing games a lot but I'm still part of the council. I have to go home now."

"No~."

"Fine.. Since you don't want me to leave your side... How about we go to my house instead?"

"Let's go." You stood up and is already dressed up with comfortable clothes.

'She is speed.'

Ikishima Midari

"You don't want me to go? Are you still itching down there?"

You wanted to curse at her but you just nodded because you didn't want her to go.

• • •

:>

/yumeko-j