68 | abused reader

Scenario: You've been wearing long sleeves ever since you're a kid as if it's your signature style and she noticed it and asked you what's going on or why you're always wearing sweater even though it's hot. And that's when you showed her your bruises made by your family throughout the years you lived with them.

--------------------------------------------------

Italics are thoughts

___________________________

Momobami Kirari

"... You."

"Hm? A-are you mad at me? For not telling you?"

"..." She hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead. "You did well. You did really well surviving that kind of life. Now it's time to replace those dark memories into new and fresh ones."

"I-I didn't expect those kind of words to come out of your mouth."

"Of course, my dear. There are times that I should be serious too, you bird brain. Now live with me."

"I'm offended but okay."

Jabami Yumeko

".... Darling.. Are you okay right now? Do they still hurt you?" *Teary eyed*

"Uhh.. Probably and yes they still do hurt me.. Sorry for not telling you..."

"It's f-fine *sniff* It must've been hard for you, darling..."

"yeah.."

"Umm... Darling, how about you live with me for a while until your family gets taken care of?"

"Taken care of?"

"You know... Sending them to jail for abusing you. Sike. I'm gonna beat those bitches to death for hurting darling.. It'll be better if I were to skin them and grill them and then-"

"Hmm.. Well it's not a bad idea but why?"

She smiled even though she's teary eyed and then hugged you. "What do you mean "why"? It's because you're my darling!"

"Pff- Thanks tho. You're the best girlfriend."

"Of course I am." *angelic smile*

Saotome Meari

Note: The room is quite dark.

"How long did those garbages do this to you?"

"Almost my entire life.."

".... i see.. then... will you forgive them..?"

You can't see it but you can hear her crying.

"... I don't know... i don't really know.. because they're my family..."

"you don't know? Ha. This fucking dumbass stupid idiot..."

"I'm the one who's supposed to be crying and sobbing here and yet you..."

"th-that's because! if-if i had just m-met you much earlier, th-then maybe y-you wouldn't have suffered this much!" *sobbing intensifies*

"But you're here now... Everything should be fine right?"

".... idiot." She hugged you tighter and roamed her hand on your back, comforting you.

*And they had sex the whole night- jk. She asked you to tell her your whole story the whole night and she was a crying mess.*

Momobami Ririka (she yelling in small caps)

"i-i-it's all my fault... i-if i had just noticed it earlier- no... i-if i had just n-noticed it from the beginning then maybe-

"Hey.. Riri, Riri.. Relax... It's not your fault, okay? Stop blaming yourself-

"b-but you suffered! alone!"

"It's not a big deal so please don't cry-

She's literally on the floor crying and sobbing. "not a big deal?! just look at you! you're full of bruises and severe burns! you... still think.. i-it's not a big deal?"

".... i'm sorry...."

"n-no.. i'm sorry.. since i yelled at you. b-but please do tell me if you're having a hard time like this, okay?"

"...okay."

"... Good girl." She hugged you as she pets your head to sleep.

Extra Scene: While you were asleep.

"Servant."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Hire assassins to kill all those people who hurt Y/n."

"Understood, ma'am."

"Y/n... I'm sorry... *yandere mode on* But it's for you..."

Yomozuki Runa

"... What kind of things did they do to you..?"

"Umm... Th-they beat me up, let me starve and sometimes they would lock me in the basement... B-but it's fine now! Since moved in with you.."

"Yeah. It's fine now... How do I make those son of a bitches pay.."

Ikishima Midari

She didn't know how to react and what to do so she just hugged you, patting your back and humming a soft song.

"... I'm such a trash for not noticing she's suffering. Does she really deserve a girlfriend like me..? I'm such a trash.."

(a/n: i got lazy and my imagination is rusty. sorry ;-; )

• • •

hai. iz veen a while. ))

guess who accidentally showed her mom the gay pictures she saved at her gallery ;-;

/yumeko-j