40 | caught eating at 3 am

I rlly dont know if this is what u want but i tried-

___________________________

Scenario: You're trying to eat chips/any food QUIETLY in the kitchen at 3 AM but she woke up and caught you.

Momobami Kirari

"Honey. If you're that hungry, you should've woke me up." She buried her face on your neck, still feeling sleepy. (A/n: just IMAGINE how sexy her sleepy voice is ;-; )

"SHI- You scared me... I didn't want to ruin your good sleep."

"No... You should've woke me up... I could've called the chefs to cook for you."

"Please don't disturb the sleeping chefs..."

Jabami Yumeko

"Ara ara~. I was wondering where you went off but you were just here.. Are you that hungry?" She sat beside you and leaned on your shoulder.

"Mhm."

"I see... Please finish eating quickly... I feel lonely at the bed."

Saotome Meari

"Holy shit- the fuck are you doing under the counter?!"

"AHDFGNS- Don't yell suddenly! It's just 3 AM. I-i was hiding just in case you caught me eating your.... Chips....."

"Eating my chips? Well it's fine.. It's you anyway. I really don't mind."

"Really?"

"Yeah the chips is fine, but..... YOU ARE SLEEPING AT THE COUCH FOR EATING MY CAKE YOU LITTLE SHIT."

Momobami Ririka

"Hmm? Y/n?"

"A GHOST- oh. It's just you, Riri. Please don't stand at the door with dim lights and your hair literally covering your face."

"Alright... Sorry for scaring you. Anyways, You're eating?" She hugged you from behind.

"Yeah. I got hungry..."

"Okay.. Hurry up and finish your food... I want to sleep with you."

"Okay... Thank god. I thought I'll get punished again-

"Do you want me to?"

"(What do you think? Your reply.)

Yomozuki Runa

"Seriously? Eating my food secretly at 3 AM? You damn pig."

"WAAHSHSJKDF- You freaking scared the shit out of me! I thought someone was talking to me that I don't see.. Wait. How did you know I'm eating your food?"

"You little-.... I felt it. I felt that my food is being eaten."

"How-

Ikishima Midari

"Put your hands up you fucking food thief!" *points gun at you*

"The fuck? It's just me! And you dare to disturb my eating session?"

"Oh. Okay. Eat well. I'm gonna go back to sleep."

• • •

hello! I think most of u know that i have an other book. i plan on changing the title temporarily bcuz im dumb and the current one doesn't fit the storyline. hope it's okay '-'

/yumeko-j