85 | breaking up v.2

You just sent her a simple text message saying, "Let's break up." / You just left her without saying goodbye.

______________________________

Momobami Kirari (Text)

"Haaah... I suddenly feel like shopping for some cars and jewelries. I want to cry and get angry." She stated with a cold tone and a serious face.

*The money spent that day is, ¥310,071,038.69*

Jabami Yumeko (Text)

"Ara~... It's been a while since I felt this emptiness in my heart..."

She just chuckled bitterly and continued on gambling to the point that she was rushed to the hospital due to fatigue and malnutrition.

Saotome Meari (Left)

"This room feels so spacious and cold."

She was crying and sobbing nonstop for weeks.

Momobami Ririka (Left)

The whole house is messy because she couldn't believe that you just left her without saying anything and then went berserk for hours. But when she finally calmed down, she started crying.

"y/n... please.. whatever i did... i-i'm sorry... so please... come back... don't leave me..."

Yomozuki Runa (Text)

"What the- is this some break up prank or something?"

She was really nervous because she doesn't know whether you're being serious or not.

When she was about to reply, you already blocked her number. And she wasn't very happy about it.

"Wow... Just wow... I want to burn her house but that's just petty. But I really want to. Should I?"

Ikishima Midari (Left)

"Meh. I wanna play Minecraft."

• • •

no (in different languages)

/yumeko-j