28 | you're sick/you fainted

POV: While hanging out with her, you suddenly fainted/got a nosebleed because you haven't sleep at all.

Momobami Kirari (Nosebleed)

"Darling, why did you stain the paper with paint-.... Sayaka. Call for a helicopter. We're going to the hospital."

"Kirari, it's just a nosebleed-

"So you're disobeying me?"

"N-no, ma'am."

"Be a good girl and quit whining."

Jabami Yumeko (Fainted)

(a/n: ITALIC is her thoughts.)

"Hm? You're awake.. Why didn't you tell me you've been staying up late? What have you been doing?"

"Games. Just games."

"I see... After you get discharged, I'll have to discipline (punish) you properly (roughly)."

"Why would you "discipline" a sick person-

"I see~. Since you're protesting, I might as well make you learn your place~ (And make you beg for forgiveness and beg me to make you cum. ^^)."

Saotome Meari (Fainted)

"You fucking idiot! Why didn't you told me you have a fever?! I hate you! Also, eat your fucking food or else I'll kill you! Fucking goodbye and sleep well!"

"Tsundere as always-

"👏I'M👏NOT👏A👏TSUN👏DE👏RE!"

Momobami Ririka (Nosebleed)

"Y/n! Your nose is bleeding! Oh no! Please don't die! Hang in there!"

"Riri. I'm not dying-

"This can't be....Y/n, darling. I'll get you the best doctor in the world to cure you. I promise you, no matter what!"

She was sobbing the whole day and just stopped when she found out you're just stressed out but still a lil bit depressed because she thinks she's the cause of it.

Yomozuki Runa (Nosebleed)

"Hey simp. Your nose is bleeding."

"It's fine. Continue the game! We're losing!"

"Stop. It's my fault for making you stay up all night to play games with me these past few weeks. Now sleep."

"I'm surprised you actually know what you did wrong."

"Just sleep. I'm sorry too. I-i L-lo-lov-love y-you......" She felt embarrassed after saying "I love you."

Ikishima Midari (Fainted)

"Your fever is so high that you even fainted..."

"Yeah.. S-sorry..."

"It's fine, babygirl. Here's a menthol rub. I heard it's quite helpful for sick people. I gotta go gamble now. Love you, babe."

"Wow. Thank you for at least caring for me."

• • •

u guys knoe what v*cks vaporub is? it's like an all cure medicine that my mother holds so I can't skip school even tho im feeling rlly unwell :'>

idk anymore :'>

/yumeko-j