18 | you got bad scores in exams

Momobami Kirari

"Oh no~ You failed."

"Why does it sounds like you don't even care?"

"Yes. I don't care if you fail and can't graduate. Because I'm here to support you and your precious life."

"I- whatever."

Jabami Yumeko

"Oh no! It can't be helped... We should study! But you get distracted easily..."

"So? What do we do?"

"Of course! Throw your phone away.." She literally grabbed your phone on your hands and threw it on the bed.

"And study. Also like I said, you get distracted easily so I'm not gonna wear anything! Let's start?" She has this menacing aura so you really can't afford to throw a tantrum.

"Y-yes, ma'am!"

Saotome Meari

"What's up with this single digit scores on your exams?"

"History... Science.. Math, English is not really my thing..."

"You're hopeless. Go study. No sex for a while."

"O-okay okay. I'll study. But seriously. No se-

"Just do it, Baka!" (Idiot!)

Momobami Ririka

"U-umm. Y-Y/n? I-i heard that your scores is not that great at the exams. S-since you're gonna have some make up test, you could study these.." She gave you her exam papers when she was in your year and it has perfect marks in every subject.

"Th-they never changed the questions, well maybe some but I hope it's a big help.. F-fight!" She ran off blushing.

Yomozuki Runa

"Nyahahaha! You failed your exams! Especially Math! Nyahaha! Well it can't be helped. I'll help you study when I finish this game."

"Yeah sure... But when exactly are you really gonna finish?"

In the end, she didn't helped you study but she gave you the test answers she snatched at the teachers office that you don't even know how she did it.

Ikishima Midari

"Ohoo~ You failed your exams? Don't worry! You still have next year!"

"👁️👄👁️"

• • •

I can't. omg-

/yumeko-j

/yumeko-j