58 | she forgot abt your birthday

Scenario: She promised to eat all the food that you cooked since it's your birthday but she forgot and even went home really late.

Momobami Kirari

She carried you in bridal style and placed you in the bed.

"Happy birthday, honey. I love you." She whispered and kissed your forehead.

*The next day, you were just shocked that all the food you cooked was eaten and Kirari was rushed to the hospital because of stomach ache.*

Jabami Yumeko

She quietly ate all the food as she stared at your sleeping face.

She gently caressed your cheek and said, "You must've waited a lot. I'm sorry. Happy birthday, darling. I love you."

Saotome Meari

"Ah she's fell asleep..."

She bit her lip out of guilt and carried you to the sofa. She hugged you tightly and started to tear up.

"I promised to spend this special day with you... But I fucked up... I'm so sorry... Happy birthday.."

*She didn't eat anything that night because she wanted to eat everything with you and celebrate your birthday together even though it's late.*

Momobami Ririka

"I-... I- I'm sorry... I was late...."

She sat beside your sleeping body and held your hand. She also started crying because she felt really bad.

"This is... Not the first time this happened... I'm so sorry... I just hope you won't get tired of me.. I love you. Happy birthday."

*The next day, she was being really clingy than before because of all those bad thoughts that entered her mind.*

Yomozuki Runa

"I'm late, huh?"

She just put a thick blanket on you because she can't carry you to bed and slept beside you.

"Belated happy birthday.... sorry.."

*She spent her whole day with you as compensation for forgetting your birthday.*

Ikishima Midari

"Ugh.. I'm so fucking dumb..!"

She just sat beside you and watched you sleep.

"I literally forgot my number one priority..." She kissed your lips and slept beside you at the dining area.

"Happy birthday."

• • •

im back 😎

/yumeko-j