Baby Takahashi

⚠️smut ahead

⚠️smut ahead...⚠️

I was sitting on the bed watching a movie while Yoongi was downstairs with the boys. A scandalous scene came on and I squirmed in my seat reaching down to fell a pool already in my underwear.

"I'm only 3 weeks pregnant..sex is aloud right" I said to myself I couldn't take the feeling anymore so I shyly walked down the stairs to Yoongi who was playing the game with the guys.

"Baby can you please come here" I whispered to him as he held the controller basically ignoring me "what's up bub?" He said not even turning to look at me. I sighed pulling his arms "I need you to come up starts real quick.."

He glanced at me and looked back at the Tv "I'll be up in a minute" I sighed walking up the stairs I turned the tv back on watching the movie. 30 minutes past and he still hadn't come upstairs and I was starting to get sexually frustrated.

"Fuck it.." I whispered to myself locking the door I removed my leggings and underwear gently rubbing myself letting out a soft moan "it's not the same as having Yoongi.." I whispered sitting up.

I ignored my thoughts laying back down I spread my legs inserting my finger in my hole "fuck.." I said loudly arching my back I quickly covered my mouth as the moans flooded out my mouth and I used my other hand to pleasure myself.

"Y-Yoongi baby I-I really n-need you" I said moaning softly I spread my legs farther pushing my finger in deeper.

"If this is what you needed you could have just said so princess" I looked up to see Yoongi locking the door back.

"H-how long h-have you been watching?" He smirked walking towards me "long enough to know you need help babygirl" I whimpered as his cold fingers caresses my hips and he inserted his length in me "I'll please you babygirl.."

*****

Yoongi collapsed on the bed beside my body as I tried to control my breathing "baby..." I whispered feeling pain buildup in my abdomen.

"Hmm?" He said turning towards me "I don't think the baby likes that" I said holding my stomach trying to ease the pain "are you ok do we need the hospital is the baby alright?" He said panicking as I tried to keep my breath steady.

"Y-yeah we need to go t-to t-the doctors.." he sprung up putting his clothes back on then coming to help me get dressed "do I need to carry you or can you walk?"

I chuckled lightly "baby I can walk.." he pulled me down the stairs gently and the guys turned towards me "y'all were so loud like damn!" Namjoon said making everyone laugh.

"Well the baby did not like it" Yoongi said trying to keep me from falling "oh is she ok?" Hanna asked worried I gently shoved her away and she frowned "I don't need your help.."