Babies arrival

"This  on is nice the kitchen is big and it has 6 bedrooms enough for both kids to have there own room" Yoongi nodded in agreement and I frowned "what is it?"

"Baby it's expensive..." I looked up at the land lady and she smiled "how much is it again?" I asked and she cleared her throat.

"$78k down and 2k and month"
I hummed in response and Yoongi sighed "but we have enough baby.." I whispered and he rubbed my stomach.

"I know but I'm sure there are way better houses out the for half the price" I nodded in agreement and the relator took us to the next house.

We stepped into the house and me and Yoongi immediately looked at each other the house was breathtaking.

"This is a 5 bedroom and 4 bathrooms it does have a built in pool in the backyard" she said leading us up the stairs we opened the first door and looked in the bedroom it was really big and had a bathroom attached.

She showed us around the full house and brought us back downstairs "I'll give you guys time to talk I'll be outside" she said and I turned towards him.

"I really like this one.." he hummed in agreement and hugged me "is this where you want us to raise our kids?" He said kissing me.

"Yes..but let's get the price first" I hummed and we walked outside to the woman waiting.

"What's the price up for?" Yoongi asked grabbing my hand I smiled up at him and she flipped through her papers.

"It says it's down for 11k and 2.5k a month" I shook my head looking up at him and he squeezed my hand.

"We'll take it"

****

I opened the front door and Yoongi came in behind me as we plopped down on the couch.

"The house is suspiciously quite.." Yoongi whispered and I chuckled right before confetti fell from the top of the stairs and they all popped out.

"Congratulations on twins!" The they whispered and I smiled up at them "why are we whispering?" Yoongi whispered and they laughed.

"Hyeseok is sleeping" Hobi said and I hummed in response hugging them all.

"Well we found a house..." the guys pouted and Yoongi patted their backs "I know you guys don't want me to go but twins is a lot to raise in this full house"

I yawned and Yoongi rubbed my back "go on up stairs and rest" he said pecking my lips I shook my head and walked up the stairs tiredly.