Coming Out

⚠️IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I TRYING TO ASSUME ANYONES SEXUALITY⚠️

"Tell me what happened Yuri I'm so serious!" Yoongi said after the 10th time of asking me why I was crying last night.

"I-I..." I looked down fiddling with the end of my shirt and he pulled me to the bed and kissed me on the lips.

"Whatever it is we can get through it baby please tell me I'm your husband remember?" I shook my head and I prepared myself.

"I'm pregnant.." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. He stood to his feet in shock and I couldn't even bring myself to look up and meet his eyes.

"I thought you were on the pill..and we've only had sex a couple times are you sure" I shook my head slowly and he sighed loudly leaving out the room.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you..." I whispered to myself as tears came down my face. I got dressed dragging myself down the stairs to see a stressed Yoongi sitting on the couch with the guys.

"What is it hyung speak!" Namjoon yelled at Yoongi and I sat at the end of the stairs listening "I got yuri pregnant" he spoke sadly.

The tone of his voice broke my heart knowing he didn't even want the baby growing within me "what the hell am I going to do PD-nim is going to kill me"

They laughed nervously and Hoseok brought his hand to his shoulder "when I told him Hanna was pregnant he was very understanding" Yoongi smiled slightly and I walked down coming in view of the guys.

Yoongi looked at me with big eyes when he realized I heard and I walked out the front door. I opened my car door and sat in the drivers seat as tears rolled down my face.

Yoongi came running out and he opened the door to the car door "baby where are you going?" I looked at him through tears and he gently pulled me out the car and hugged me.

"You don't want the baby.." i whispered making him shake his head "no no baby I just needed to process it of course I want the baby!" He said rubbing circles on my back.

He pushed my small figure so that my back was pressed against the shut door as he grabbed my face leaning in to kiss me.

Once his lips met mine I felt..safe, secure I felt loved it all wash over me me and I forgot for a moment that's I was even sad.

"Yoongi I love you" I said once he pulled away he smiled pecking my lips one last time "I love you more princess.."

He pulled me back in the house wiping my tears and the guys smiled at me weakly when Hanna came running out hugging me.

"Our babies will grow up together!" I giggled and Hoseok and Yoongi laughed at us. "So you and hoseok worked it out?"

Her face lit up at my words "yes he's very happy to be having a kid now we found out yesterday that is a girl!"

I placed my hand on her baby bump and rubbed it "ooh she's gotten so big!" I said as she laughed "yeah she's been baking for 6 months already!" I hummed in response and Yoongi pulled me into his lap.

"I bet we're having a boy" I laughed laying on his chest "and how do you know?" He moved my hair from my face "because my families first kid is always a boy"

I hummed in response and jungkook pouted "I'm meeting my soulmate next week.." I popped up looking at him "ahhh kookie is growing up!!"

He scoffed rolling his eyes "I'm the same age as you 3 months older to be exact!" I rolled my eyes turning to the other guys.

"Jimin, Tae, and kook...so where are your guys wives?" Jimin cleared his throat "I met my spouse yesterday..they'll be moving in soon"

Everyone turned towards him "yah why didn't you tell us!" He laughed nervously "because everyone was so busy and overwhelmed with there own lives"

"We are never too busy for you Jimin" I said smiling he smiled weakly and looked down fiddling with his shirt.

"So who is she what's she look like?" He looked down not saying anything and I interrupted the silence "or he it doesn't matter to us as long as your happy"

His face lit up and he looked at me "thanks Yuri..uh my parents did have a wife picked for me but I came out to them when I was 15...after that they picked someone else and I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys I didn't want you to be weirded out or anything.."

Everyone went silent and he looked down again "of course we aren't weirded out Jimin your still you your still like a brother to me and we all love you the way you are regardless of who you love."

I looked at him and stood up hugging him "I think your the only one who thinks that Yuri..thank you!" I looked around and they all just kinda froze.

"Yah!" I said making them look up at me I gave Yoongi a deadly glare and he stood up "of course I love you your still my bro!" He said hugging Jimin.

Jimin laughed and all the guys got up and hugged him "we always love you Jimin!" They all said shaking there heads in agreement the girls all got up and joined the group hug except Hanna she just looked at us.

I rolled my eyes ignoring her "when can we met him" I said excitedly he blushed "uh..I was actually planning to go out today"

The doorbell rang and Jimin walked towards it "he's here.." he said opening the door as soon as my eyes met his my eyes went big.

"Daichi?!" I said excitedly hugging him he saw me and his eyes went big "Haru is my older brother Jimin" I said he smiled softly.

"...I didn't know you had a brother" I frowned turning towards him "yeah he's been in Japan..at least I thought?"

He looked down his face dropping "I came back 2 years ago but mom and dad didn't want me anymore once I came out..they wouldn't let me contact you"

"WHAT!" I said angrily "well I guess me and our parents need to have a talk" I pushed past him and went to my car but he quickly stopped me.

"Yuri please don't they'll kill me if they find out I told you.." he said in Japanese I sighed and ran up wrapping my arms around him.

"You know I always support and love you right?" He shook his head and I felt a tear fall onto my head.

"I was afraid you wouldn't...mom and dad said you would never support me" I pulled away and hit him gently "why would you believe them!"

He chuckled and I jumped up and down like a little kid "I forgot to tell you I'm married now" he smiled and I pulled him into the house.

They were all chilling on the couch I pulled Yoongi up "baby this is my brother Daichi , Daichi this is my husband Yoongi" they shook hands and Jimin walked over and held Haru's hand and I giggled at them.

"Ooh and..don't freak out" I said holding my hands up to him he made a face and I stood behind Yoongi "I'm pregnant.." his eyes widened.

"Already really Yuri" I pushed Yoongi forward and Daichi crossed his arms "blame him he's the one who can't put a condom on correctly"

They all laughed and Haru rolled his eyes "whatever me and Jimin are going out on a date so I'll see you later sis" he kissed my head and pulled Jimin out the door.