Woah

"Baby please open the door" I laid starring at the ceiling as Yoongi called my name and I heard whispers and other foot steps

"Grab the key downstairs" I heard Namjoon whispered and there foot steps running down the stairs.

"Just go away.." I said laying my head against the door as blood flowed down to the ground I put my arm on the door and it fell through the crack of the door.

"Is that blood..yuri are you bleeding!" I didn't answer and he knocked on the door angrily "baby please open the door we can fix this come on open the door hmm?"

I sighed and I unlocked the door and he opened it closing it behind him "Yuri w-what happened...why'd you do this to yourself?" I looked at him and he pulled me into a hug.

"No Don't hurt yourself anymore I'm here.." I sat and he pulled away from me "it was an accident I didn't hurt myself on purpose.." he shook his head and took the towel applying it to my wrist.

"No more sharp objects for you" I sighed and he shook his head "you don't believe me do you?"  He sighed and looked up at me.

"What are the odds that we get into and argument and you lock yourself in the bathroom and now your bleeding from your wrist..I'm not stupid I know self harm when I see it Yuri"

"What's that mean..have you ever..." he sighed lifting me off the floor "yea but that's over now I'm ok but you...your not"

He opened the door and the girls were still outside the bathroom I smiled weakly to them and Yoongi pulled me to the room.

I laid on the bed and he turned off the lights pulling me towards him "I'm sorry..." I whispered to him he hummed and kissed my lips "no I'm sorry"

After that I fell asleep in his arms not worried about a thing.

****

I woke up seeing hundreds of text from my friend Yuna that I go to school with "girl it's the first day of second semester and your late!"

My eyes widened and I threw my clothes on cursing under my breath "ughh class started 10 minutes ago" I ran down the stairs to see them all eating breakfast.

"Babe did you turn off my alarm!" I said looking for my water bottle he looked towards me "yeah..you seemed tired"

"Well sh*t Yoongi I have class today and I'm already late!" He made A sorry face as I found my water bottle "it's fine bye I love you!" I said kissing him running out the door.

I arrived in class 30 minutes late sneaking into the back to sit beside Somi and Han my best friends they laughed as I jumped over one of the seats finally making it beside them.

"And you must be Ms. Takahashi" the professor said as I gulped "actually it's Mrs.Min now.." I said making my friends laugh.

"Well Mrs.Min you are 30 minutes late!" I sighed "uhh yes sir I'm apologize it won't happen again!"
He nodded his head and turned back around continuing his lecture.

"So how is the marriage life?" Han said wiggling his eyebrows I laughed at him and they both leaned in "it's going well I guess.."

How's y'all's marriage? "Great!" They said kissing each other making me cringe "get a room.." they laughed and we turned to pay attention.

"Want to come over later?" Yuna clapped excitedly "of course as long as I get to meet Jungkook!" I laughed and shook my head in agreement "deal!"

****

4 o'clock rolled around and I walked back home with Han an Yuna. Han wrapped his arms around my waist and I looked at him gross.

"I just want to see if Yoongi is the jealous type" Yuna shook her head in excitement and I unlocked the door and only jungkook and Yoongi were in the living room"

I walked in to busy in my phone to even realize yoongi's face "woah woah woah hands off!" He said pulling me toward him making the 3 of us laugh.

"So he is the jealous type.." Yuna said smiling I shook my head turning towards Yoongi "yoongs it was a joke I promise" he pouted kissing me and pulling me to the couch.

"Jungkook this is Yuna she's a big fan.." he smiled and she blushed making Han roll his eyes "your husband is right here" he said making us all laugh.

"Well there's a whole jungkook right here!" I said making me roll my eyes. Yoongi pulled out his phone and showed me somethings he wanted to buy I nodded agreeing and laid on his chest.

Suddenly a wave of uneasiness came over me and I felt nauseous I excused myself trying not to seem suspicious.

I walked to the bathroom and I just threw up in the toilet I was sitting there for a good 5 minutes before I finally finished. I took a cup out and rinsed my mouth out then brushing it.

My phone chimed and I looked down at it "your period was suppose to start 7 days ago.." my calendar read and my heart dropped"

I opened the cabinet under the sink quickly rummaging around in the junk when I finally found what I was looking for I took out the test using it.

I waited impatiently for the results I quickly turned it around "2 lines..." I whispered to myself making my heart jump in my chest "no no no.."

****

The night rolled around and I felt uneasy all day. I moved into the bed placing the covers over me as Yoongi changed in the bathroom.

"...what do I do he doesn't want a kid" I said to myself panicking as a tear came down my face. He opened the door and I quickly wiped my tears turning the opposite direction of him.

I felt the bed dip and the tears just came I tried to stay silent but it didn't quite work out for me. He shifted my body in his direction.

"Baby what's wrong!" He said and I buried my face in his chest letting it all out "I-I'm sorry" I said tears just falling uncontrollably.

"Why are you sorry what happened?" I couldn't even bring myself to tell him and just cried and cried I felt like I was losing everything in the moment.

I cried until I eventually fell asleep in his arms tears dried on my face and Yoongi confused.