Harry's head whips towards her as well as Caitlyn's. All of the other boys are too lost in their own conversations to notice what is going on. Caitlyn pins her with a hard glare as I roll my eyes and make my way away from the table without another word, not staying to watch Harry's reaction to her harsh words. I fucking hate Ivana, I swear.

I push past loads of people, maneuvering between bodies as I arrive at the bar. "I need another drink," I practically beg the bartender as he stands in front of me. I definitely should not be drinking any more, but now I need it.

Caitlyn joins me up at the bar and the bartender hands us two shots

Caitlyn joins me up at the bar and the bartender hands us two shots. I am going to be dead tomorrow. "Who the hell is that bitch and why is she on your man like that?" Caitlyn angrily questions as I down my shot.

"Some girl that I despise. And Caitlyn, he is really just a friend," I say with a sigh, feeling defeated. I am done talking about Harry; I just want to have fun.

Caitlyn and I down a few more shots before making our way back out on the dance floor. Our bodies start to move to the music like before and I steal a quick peek over at the table to see Harry watching again. Good, let him watch.

I begin to move more skillfully and confidently, feeling pleased with myself that Harry is still watching even though Ivana is still attached to his neck. However, I gasp as I watch Harry turn Ivana's face and begins making out with her. Hurt flares through me as I quickly look away. I don't know why I am even hurt. We aren't together and I am the one who told him that our dance meant nothing.

Caitlyn rubs my shoulder, giving me a sympathetic look before an idea clicks in her mind, her face lifting up with a smirk. "This dude has been checking you out since we've gotten out here. You should totally dance with him to make Harry jealous, because that's exactly what he's doing with you!" Caitlyn suggests, motioning over to a man in a dark dress shirt and some jeans who is biting his lip and looking at me with lust-filled eyes.

You know what, fuck it. I give Caitlyn a wink before making my way towards the hot guy checking me out, the alcohol giving me confidence that I never thought I could have.

"Hey, wanna dance?" I ask, mentally face palming myself. That sounded so stupid. But he seemed to love it as his smile becomes large, his eyes scanning down my body again to check me out.

"You know I do," He smirks, placing his hands on my waist and I smile nervously, looking innocently up at him. His hands are much smaller and sweatier than Harry's, but I quickly push those thoughts away. Forget about Harry. I allow him to guide our bodies closer, my ass pressed up against his front. My eyes widen as I feel a bulge instantly, and I quickly take note of how much smaller he feels than Harry. Oh gosh, this is too weird doing this with a stranger, even though he is super attractive. The alcohol from the shots that I just took quickly fills my blood and I feel warm again. Just go with it, Samantha. If someone were to ask me about a month ago if I were to see myself here doing this, I would think they were crazy.