Chapter 67

***
Hi! Please make sure you read the previous chapters before reading this one so you don't miss out on anything :) Enjoy!
***

HARRY'S POV

• Sunday- 6 days until the plan •

"Duck!" I shout, swinging my fist forward and holding it back just before it can make contact with Samantha's startled face. I groan, throwing my head back as I look up at the tall trees blocking out the sunlight. "Samantha, when you see a big ass fist coming towards your face, you don't just stand there."

"You're going too hard on me," she pouts, her bottom lip poking out as she gives me puppy dog eyes. She thinks this is going hard?

"I'm not. This is the third time that you haven't even attempted to dodge my punch. You think they are going to go easy on you out there?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at her and she shrugs, frowning slightly. "Well, you got another thing coming for you, princess. Trust me, they won't treat you very nicely. Let's practice again."

Without responding, she steps back, positioning her body into the fighting stance as she places one foot behind the other, bends her knees, and brings her closed padded-up fists in front of her chest. I have to bite back a smirk at how adorable she looks right now. This isn't the time to joke around, as much as I'd like to scoop her into my arms and cuddle the shit out of her cute, little self.

This time when I swing a fist, she jerks her body to the opposite side and jabs her fist in my chest

This time when I swing a fist, she jerks her body to the opposite side and jabs her fist in my chest. It doesn't hurt, but it catches me by surprise. My eyebrows cock upwards in amusement and this time I can't hide the smirk from my lips.

"What?" She frowns, her eyes directing to the smug smile on my lips.

"You're just so innocent and cute," I blurt out, not really meaning to. I should've told her that her punches need to be stronger, not that she's cute. Am I becoming soft?

Her radiant smile shines bright as she drops her fists down to her side and a soft blush creeps over her cheeks. Taking this as an opportunity to teach her a lesson, I bring my open hand to the right side of her temple, lightly smacking her upside the head with my finger tips. Startled, she yelps and jumps back, staring at me like I'm a crazy person before I speak
up. "How many times have I told you not to let your guard down?"

"Ugh," she groans, slouching her shoulders forward as she stomps past me before turning around. "I just want ice cream."

Irritation boils through me for a moment and I have to take a deep breath to calm myself down. She's not taking this as seriously as she needs to be taking this, and it's been driving me fucking insane. We have six days until we go through with the plan, and she can hardly throw a solid fucking punch. I know that she's already had some practice with guns, so I'm not too worried about that. She knows the basics of handling and using guns, which is really all she needs to know, but it is crucial that she knows how to fight without weapons, because chances are, she wouldn't have access to any weapons if she got taken by Jax- or anyone for that matter.