Chapter 65 *

***
Hi! Please make sure you read the previous chapters before reading this one so you don't miss out on anything :) Enjoy!
***

•WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT•

SAMANTHA'S POV

An awkward, tense silence fills the living room of the cabin. Sitting on the seats, we all stare at each other with not a clue what to say. Caitlyn is attached to my side, hugging me like her life depends on it as she buries her face into my shoulder. The boys and Caitlyn met us here after Harry left a very frantic phone call to Louis' voicemail, who obviously told everyone else. Thank god for them coming because I was unsure of what to say to and do with Harry after what we saw. There's no words in the world that could fix the pain he just went through after seeing those pictures and being back in his childhood home where his life fell apart in the span of five minutes.

My eyes peel away from Louis' worried ones to Harry, who is pacing back and forth in front of us with his one hand tangled through his hair and the other hand anxiously playing with his lips. I have to force my eyes away from Harry in order to not burst out in tears from his appearance. His eyes and lips are swollen red as silent tears streak down his face. His eyes are in a foggy gaze, and I can't help but wonder what is going through his head right now.

No one has dared to speak a word since we gathered here in the living room

No one has dared to speak a word since we gathered here in the living room. The boys showed up before we got home, so they were already here when we got inside. The looks on their faces when Harry bursted through the door broke my heart. Their mouths dropped in shock and they stared at Harry like he was a newly discovered species that no one knows if it's dangerous or approachable.

Finally, Louis clears his throat, catching everyone's attention including Harry's, whose steps come to a halt as his wild eyes meet Louis' cautious ones. Louis moves to stand up and Caitlyn's arm shoots out, resting on his knee to stop his movements. She peels her head away from my shoulder and looks at Louis with a look of worried that is also mixed with fright, probably warning him to not mess with Harry when he's this distressed. Louis softly nods his head to signal it will be okay before standing up from his seat. He closes the space between him and Harry, and Harry stands dead still, looking as pale and sickly as a ghost. Engulfing Harry in a hug, Louis nuzzles his head into his neck, his arms tightening around Harry's back as his hesitant voice says, "Harry, mate, I can't see you this way. It's killing me."

Harry stays silent, his arms remaining at his sides, but to my surprise, his fists are no longer clenched. They are trembling though, and for a moment, I see Harry's bottom lip quiver before he lets his arms wrap around Louis' frame too. Everyone's eyes widen in surprise and when I look towards Niall, I see that tears are also filling his eyes, brimming to the very edge.