Chapter 35

****
Hi! Please make sure you've read Monday's chapter, it has about 300 less readers than usual so I don't want y'all to miss anything. Thank you!
****

Arriving at the ice cream shop, my eyes take in the beautiful scenery as Harry finds a spot to park. The little pink shop is sat on the corner of a random street in the town. Located across from it is a peaceful-looking park, the ground littered with white speckles of snow left over from last weeks tiny storm.

 Located across from it is a peaceful-looking park, the ground littered with white speckles of snow left over from last weeks tiny storm

Harry parallel parks before hopping out and opening my car door. I hug my jacket to my body as I get out of the car, Harry closing the door lightly behind me. It's probably not the best time of the year to get ice cream, but who really cares?

We walk up to the window as my eyes scan over the menu, even though I already know what I want. I get the same thing every time I get ice cream. Mint chocolate chip. Some people say it's gross, but I'm a big fan.

The girl behind the window makes eye contact with Harry, her eyes bulging out before she quickly looks away in fright. Harry doesn't seem to notice as he reads over the different flavors, but I couldn't miss it. She looks terrified.

"Are you ready to take our order or am I going to have to go back there and get our ice cream myself?" Harry harshly questions, the girl gaping at him before looking back down.

"I-um-I am r-ready" the girl stutters, fumbling for her words.

"Good. Samantha, go on" Harry demands and I narrow my eyes at him, telling him to be nice.

"Can I get mint chocolate chip please?" I ask and the girl finally looks at me, confusion taking over her face as she looks back and forth between Harry and I

"Can I get mint chocolate chip please?" I ask and the girl finally looks at me, confusion taking over her face as she looks back and forth between Harry and I. Do we look that weird together? Tattooed man who looks terrifying with a small, petite, innocent-looking girl? Not odd at all.

She quickly nods her head before Harry speaks, "I'll take a chocolate chunk ice cream and a hot chocolate" I make an "ooo" looking face and Harry notices, smiling at me before holding up two fingers.

"Make that two hot chocolates" Harry laughs, the girl still looking like she's seen a ghost. She nods before rushing to the back where the ice creams are.