Chapter 26

••••AUTHORS NOTE••••
Hi loves!! Thank you for all your support and comments on the last chapter. It was so awesome to see what you all thought. If you haven't read last chapter that I posted on Monday, PLEASE go check it out or you'll miss out on SOOO much. Wattpad hasn't been giving out notifications for my updates, so I just want to let everyone know that I will be posting every Monday and Friday at 11 AM EST :)
Also, can we talk about how hot the picture is of Sam and Harry above?! It took me so long to edit that hahaha.
Love you and enjoy!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am speechless as I stare, gaping at him. His cheeks grow a dark red and he quickly looks away. I honestly wasn't expecting him to actually admit his feelings for me.

Harry waits for my response, but when I can't get my own words out, Harry sighs and pushes himself up off the bed. I quickly grab his wrist and spin him back around to me.

Spit it out Samantha!

"I feel the same way" I blurt out and Harry's eyes widen, before a smile grows across his face, dimples protruding from his cheeks. It warms my heart every time I see him smile this hard.

"What way?" Harry pushes, innocently looking at me with his emerald green eyes.

"I am falling for you too, Harry" I basically whisper out. I can't believe that I am actually saying that out loud.

After everything that has happened, this feels so wrong; but at the same time, it just feels so right. Once we shared our first kiss, I couldn't deny or try to fight the feelings that were mustering deep inside of me. I knew I was doomed as soon as my lips touched his.

But for once in my life, I wanted to do something that I wanted without having to worry about what people thought. I know my family would want me to do what makes me happy.

It just felt good that he shared the same feelings. It's not like we are in love. We are just beginning to grow feelings for each other and who knows, maybe this will be good in the long run. There is still a lot that I need to get to know about Harry.

"Wow. What are we supposed to do now?" Harry asks, sounding like he's in shock as he stares at me with panicked eyes.

"We don't have to do anything. We can take this as slow as we want" I respond, giving him a small smile. I know that he's feeling nervous about this because as I've been told, he's never done anything like this before. I can't help but find his nervousness and his excitement a little bit entertaining.

Harry simply nods before looking at me unsure. "I don't know if I'm ready for labels, though" Harry confesses, sounding ashamed and embarrassed.

 "I don't know if I'm ready for labels, though" Harry confesses, sounding ashamed and embarrassed

I bring my hand up to his cheek and rub my thumb gently across it. "That's okay, Harry. I'll wait as long as you need" I reassure him, hoping to ease his stress. When I feel the dimple form from under my thumb, I know that I've done just that.