Chapter 45

***
I'm back!!! Please read the last chapter that I posted last week if you haven't already! Enjoy :)
***

•••SAMANTHA'S POV•••

As I open my eyes after what feels like forever, my body instantly feels sore. Without sitting completely up, I peer around the room and notice that the sun is significantly lower than from where it was last time I was awake. How long have I been sleeping for?

I sit up, my body aching in pain as I grip my phone and hold it up to my face, examining my cut on my head

I sit up, my body aching in pain as I grip my phone and hold it up to my face, examining my cut on my head. Doesn't look too bad.

Thankfully, I remember most of what happened- up until I passed out. The last thing I remember is Harry hovering over me and shouting for Niall, so I'm guessing Niall fixed up my cut.

My phone bings, startling me as I squint my eyes to view the text message. "Caitlyn"

"Thank you soooo much, Samantha. You have no idea how thankful I am for you putting yourself in danger to save me. You are an absolute angel. I'm so sorry about what happened to you and I hope you're okay. I love you." Her text reads causing me to smile.

I text a quick response back before reaching over to place my phone on the nightstand. However, the space on the nightstand is limited due to a glass of water, pain medicine, and a note.

Curious, I hastily pick up the note and hold it in my hand, flipping it around to read the imprinted letters on the paper. "Samantha"

My eyebrows pinch together as I stare at my name, sloppily written in all capitals

My eyebrows pinch together as I stare at my name, sloppily written in all capitals. This is Harry's writing, but why did he writing me a letter? It is at this moment that I notice how silent and still the house is. Is he even here?

"Harry?" I call out, but there is no reply.

I unfold the letter and my eyes widen at the vast amount of words inside. At first, I thought it was going to be a letter telling me that he went out somewhere, but this looks a lot more serious.