Chapter 32 *

****
Hi loves! Please make sure that you've read chapter 31 and chapter 30 that I posted on Friday and Saturday! Enjoy this long-awaited moment ;)
****

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

That's all it takes for Harry to grasp ahold of my hand and lead us towards the stairs. I look behind us and make eye contact with Caitlyn whose eyes are open wide. A smirk slowly pulls on her face as she shoots me a wink causing my cheeks to instantly flush in embarrassment.

I can't believe this is actually about to happen, but I've been wanting this for way too long.

Once we make it to the top of the stairs, Harry leads us down a long hallway before pushing open a door to a room that looks untouched. He locks the door behind us as my eyes scan around the neat and clean room.

"Whose room is this?" I ask and Harry smiles.

"Used to be mine when I lived with Louis, but now it's just an unused room that only I use whenever I stay over. Louis makes sure no one ever comes in here, don't worry" Harry explains and my mouth parts into an "oh" shape.

Well at least I know this room isn't used by random strangers. I can't help but realize that this is the room where Harry had countless nightmares and no one was able to help him. My heart hurts for him.

Harry turns on a lamp that is sat on the nightstand next to the bed, before stalking back over towards the door that I'm standing in front of and turning off the main light. The room is now dimly lit as Harry turns towards me, a smirk on his face.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting this" Harry quietly states, pushing some hair out of my face and behind my ear as his hands rest on my waist.

"Me too" I agree, my voice small and shy.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's not like this is my first time having sex. But this time its with him. For some reason, it feels so much more special and serious being with Harry. Although we haven't known each other long and things were extremely rough in the beginning, there's no place I'd rather be right now.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I've been keeping an eye on your drinking and you don't seem too drunk, but I just want to make sure that you're okay" Harry asks, his voice sounding nervous and afraid.

He is right, I haven't been drinking too much tonight because I want to be aware of my surroundings. Don't get me wrong, I definitely am feeling a little drunk, but not to the point where I can't make my own decisions.

"I'm perfect, Harry. Are you sure? You've had a bit of a rough night" I question, bringing my hand up to cup Harry's cheek, as my thumb gently rubs the skin.

He's so perfect. Way out of my league.

"One hundred percent. Plus you're about to fix my rough night" Harry smiles, leaning his head closer in before looking into my eyes one last time to make sure I'm alright. I give him a reassuring nod and his eyes instantly flutter shut before closing the space in between us.