Chapter 28

If you haven't read chapter 27 that I posted on Monday, please go do that before reading this chapter! Thank you and enjoy! <3

***BACK TO SAMANTHA'S POV***

A few days have passed now and I have done nothing but sleep, sit in bed, read books, play games on my phone, watch TV, and sleep even more. I can now say that I offically feel better from my stab wound.

Harry has been lovely these past days. After he came back from hanging out with the boys the other day, he came into my room and we watched movies until it was time for us to go to bed. Every time he sat in the bed with me, I couldn't help but crave his touch. I think we are both too scared to act on anything because we both sat with a small space between us, the only touch being us occasionally holding hands. It was quite comedic; it felt like we were in middle school.

The only thing that happened that was unusual was the other night when I was sleeping, I heard yells and cries coming from Harry's room

The only thing that happened that was unusual was the other night when I was sleeping, I heard yells and cries coming from Harry's room. Obviously I went to his door to check out what was happening. I heard him shouting "Stop! Stop! Leave them alone!", which led me to realize that he was having a nightmare.

My heart broke into pieces for Harry, but I was too scared to go into his room after him telling me not to step foot in there. So I went back into my room, ignoring the stabbing pain in my heart from hear his cries and screams.

I felt so terrible and guilty for not helping him, but he did make it pretty clear not to go into his room. I laid awake for the rest of the night, hearing his screams turn into small whimpers. In the morning, he didn't say a word about it, so I chose not to mention it as well. The next couple of nights were silent, so I figured that maybe that was just a one time thing. At least I hope so.

After that, things went back to the way they were- the same routine all day. Now that I am better, I can't wait to get out of this bed and actually do something for a change. Speaking of which, Louis' New Years Eve party is tonight! I am beyond excited to see the boys and Caitlyn.

I leap from my bed and start my warm shower. The warm water trickles onto my tense muscles, immediately easing them. I lather my hair in shampoo and conditioner and wash my body, being very careful around my stitches. Harry told me last night that Niall will be coming over today to take my stitches out, which I am a little nervous for, but mainly excited.

After I finish showering, I cover my red dot and apply the blue dot over it, just in case Harry has made plans for today. Once that is done, I pull on leggings and a t-shirt that is loose enough for my wound.

I race down the stairs, excited to finally have some freedom from my bed. As I reach the bottom of the stairs, Harry and Diablo come into my vision. Harry's eyes brighten up as soon as he sees me and Diablo's tail wags quickly.