Chapter 39

***
Please don't forget to read Monday's chapter (chapter 38). Thank you! Enjoy :)

TRIGGER WARNING: Violence and Sexual Abuse... Message me if you do not feel comfortable reading the chapter and I will sum it up for you!
***

Walking along the sidewalk, the wind sends chills down my spine causing me to pull my jacket closer to my body. I've been walking for about 5 minutes now while I recollect myself and try to make sense of what just happened.

I still can't believe that situation went down the way it did. I know that I'm in the wrong for disrespecting Harry's privacy, but I really just wanted to know if something bad was in there. I mean is it really that bad of me to make sure the man I'm falling for and living with doesn't have dead bodies or a kidnapped person in the room?

Fishing for my phone in my pocket, I pull it out and quickly dial a number before placing it up to my ear, my hands slightly trembling from the cold, harsh air. I have an idea of where I want to go, but I definitely can't walk there myself. After a few rings, the other line picks up.

"Samantha? Is everything okay?" I hear Caitlyn ask over the phone, her voice full of concern. A sense of relief washes over me as soon as I hear the sweetness in her voice. I don't think I've ever called Caitlyn before, so this must be a little strange for her, but it's nice to hear her voice right now.

"I...um... no. I don't really want to talk about it, but basically Harry and I got in a big fight and he told me to leave because he needs space." I mumble, trying my best not to cry again.

"Oh my gosh, Samantha

"Oh my gosh, Samantha. I'm so sorry. Do you want to come stay with me?" She offers and I sigh.

"No, no. I don't want to intrude. I was just wondering if there was any chance you could pick me up and take me to my old house?" I question, my voice shaky.

My old house, the house I had to abandon when the law was placed. The last place I had fond memories with my family. I know it's going to be hard going back there, but I don't know where else to go. I couldn't possibly go stay with Louis and Caitlyn because I'd feel to much like a burden. They don't need this kind of drama in their lives. I'm going to just have to toughen up and get through it. Maybe it will be good for me to have some of my own space and see if there's anything else I can grab while I'm there. Maybe it will provide me with some more closure.

"Yes of course. Send me your location and I'll leave right now. But you really can stay with us if you want. You are not intruding at all." She reassures and I smile to myself.

"Thank you, Cait, but I think I'm just gonna go back to my old house until he's ready." I decline, putting the phone on speaker while I send her my location.

Caitlyn informs me that she got the location and that she's on her way before hanging up. I clutch my teddy bear close to my chest before plugging headphones into my dads old iPod. I must admit that it was very kind of Harry to grab a few meaningful things from my house. I just wish he could've shown it to me in a better way, but that's my  own fault.