ϯɾίɡίηϯα մηմς | ƒίηαʆ

-

Donghyuck's POV

-

After being trampled by Chenle and Jisung, we all eagerly made our way to the kitchen.

All of us enjoyed Jjukkumi Tteokbokki together that Johnny, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Kun made.

I've had it before, but it's a whole lot better now since we're all together as friends and family

Now that we're all mingling in harmony together as werewolves and humans, things have been better than they were before. Things have especially changed for Johnny and Taeyong.

Johnny's main fear was to communicate and live with humans, but that's only because he was haunted by his guilt. Ever since he forgave himself and became friends with Taeyong, he's been a lot happier and social.

As for Taeyong, he and his guild no longer hunt werewolves. Instead, they legally hunt game in the woods, and sometimes host archery classes. So far, they have two new students, named Shotaro and Sungchan.

Shotaro is a bit clumsy, but he's starting to improve on his trajectory and aiming. And Sungchan is a bit of an ace, like Jisung. He's loved archery for a while, so it just comes easy to him.

Taeyong seems a lot more cheerful this way, as if a huge load has been lifted from his shoulders. He loves hanging out with all of us too, especially Johnny. Everyone has become so close, and they all look so happy~.

After dinner, Taeyong and his group headed back to the range for the night, while the rest of us stayed in the house. We all freshened up before we each headed off to bed.

Mark and I scurried to his room after freshening up, and immediately plopped ourselves onto the bed.

-

"That was so much fun hyung~"

"It really was~. The food was amazing, and everyone got along so well with each other~"

Mark smiled, as he looked up at the ceiling.

"That's all I ever really wanted for them, especially Johnny-hyung. He doesn't look miserable and guilty anymore, the same goes for Taeyong-hyung"

"I agree. Seeing them become friends really puts me at ease. I just wish I hadn't picked that morning to go looking for my parents"

"That couldn't be helped hyung. They left without an explanation, even if it was for your own good. No one blames you for trying to find them, even if it was bad timing"

"I really appreciate that Hyuck, but I still ended up getting you hurt..."

Mark looked very sad and guilty again.

"It's not your fault hyung. And I'm all better now. I wouldn't have gotten better if I didn't stay with you"

"I suppose you're right... And I wouldn't have become this happy if I hadn't stayed with you. I made my first friend that then became my partner, I have a better relationship with my human family, and I have a great relationship with my new werewolf family. I even got to learn about my parents and my background. I have everything that I could ever want, and for that, I'm truly happier than I've ever been~"

Mark then lightly pecked my lips, and ruffled my hair.

"I-In that case, I'm happier than I've ever been too. I made my first human friend that turned out to be just like me the whole time, I have a better relationship with my werewolf family, and I have a great relationship with my new human family. And I have the partner of my dreams. I couldn't want anything more~"

Mark smiled at my cheerfulness, then got up and snuck up to our door.

He silently stood there for a minute, but then turned back to me.

"You know, I'm pretty sure that everyone else is already asleep. The night is still pretty young, and I know that neither of us are tired yet"

"Yeah~?"

I got excited, hoping that he was going to ask what I thought he was going to ask.

"So, with all of this in mind, do you wanna go out for a run in the woods~?"

He eagerly smiled.

I was hoping he'd say that~.

"I'd want nothing more~"

The two of us then quietly snuck downstairs, and out the front door.

We quietly snuck to the edge of the woods, and then shifted into our wolf forms.

'I'll race you Hyuck~. First one to get to the hut wins~'

He then playfully dashed off ahead without warning, trying to leave me in the dust.

'You won't beat me Mark~'

I immediately took off, and quickly caught up to him.

We freely rushed off deeper into the woods, the wind in our fur, and love in our hearts.

-

🐺 END 🐺

🐺 END 🐺