ѵίɡίηϯί δմσ | Թϯ. 1

-

Donghyuck's POV
3 Months Later

-

These past few months of my life have been incredible

I've learned so much at school, I don't have to constantly worry about my pesky injury anymore, and everyone's been getting along so well, despite our differences.

But Mark...he's changed a lot recently.

He's usually so chill and happy, especially at home. But lately, he's been acting different. He's gotten a lot more distant and agitated. He acts with more aggression, and doesn't hang out with us like he used to. He hasn't been sleeping with me either.

I try not to see it as a problem, but at this time of year, I'm really worried about him. Around this time in the fall, we werewolves have a sort of special occasion called "Wolf Day".

On this special day, we retain our werewolf forms, even during the day. It's really foggy around that time, almost like something out of a twilight zone.

Night Howlers were known to be especially feared around this time of year, as they possess extreme aggression, especially in their wolf forms. They were known to come from the deepest fog and hunt for humans, killing them just because they could.

I fear that's the reason why Mark has been acting so strange lately. His Night Howler blood is likely the cause of his newfound aggression and agitation. And if this continues, I fear that we're all going to be in danger. Wolf Day is only a few days away after all.

Anything can happen...

-

After School

-

The bell finally rang for school to end, and Mark was the first one out of class.

I quickly got up and followed behind, trying to catch up to him. He stormed his way to his locker, quickly inputting his combination, and roughly opened it.

"Mark?"

I called out to him, but he didn't answer.

"Are you alright??"

He still didn't answer, and just continued putting in and pulling out books.

"Mark???"

I called out to him again, but still received no answer.