ѵίɡίηϯί մηմς

-

Jeno's POV
Anatomy | 8am

-

"I can't believe this is so easy for you! How do you know so much about anatomy???"

We were working on a worksheet over some of the muscles in the body.

I already finished my worksheet, but Renjun's was only half way done, and Jaemin's was still completely blank

"I've always been interested in how the body works. I wanted to learn more about it, so I asked Doyoung-hyung to teach me some stuff. I just felt like a Beta like me should know this kind of stuff"

"I've been meaning to ask you about that. Why do each of you guys have a ranking? Is it just a thing that wolf packs do?"

Jaemin silently asked, making sure no one heard us.

"I'm quite curious about that as well"

Renjun agreed.

"Usually, our ranks are meant to be there so that other wolves know our strength. So, Johnny-hyung is our Alpha, since he's our leader and the strongest. Sicheng-hyung, Donghyuck, and I are all Betas, since we're not as strong as Johnny-hyung. Chenle is technically a Delta, but he doesn't really want a ranking since he prefers to just sit around and go fishing. And finally, Doyoung-hyung is our Omega, since he's the weakest out of all of us"

"Why is hyung so weak anyway?"

Renjun questioned.

"This was a long time ago, but one day before he became a part of our pack, he was attacked by at least ten hunters. He tried running away, but one of the hunters shot him in his back and injured his spinal cord, and paralyzed him. But Johnny-hyung found them, and killed all of the hunters before they could kill him"

"But if he was paralyzed, how can he move now?"

Jaemin looked both interested and confused.

"It was a type of incomplete paralysis, meaning that it was non-traumatic. Specifically, he has Posterior Cord Syndrome. So because he got shot, even though he can still feel pain and temperatures and still has his muscle power, he still has a lot of trouble with limb coordination"