ѵίɡίηϯί

-

Chenle's POV
2 Weeks Later

-

"Have a lovely day at school kiddos~"

Johnny cheered from the driver's seat.

He took Kun's place since he was tired and didn't want to get up.

"Don't get into any trouble~"

Doyoung winked from the passenger seat.

They drove away after we waved them off. The others rushed off to go inside, while Renjun and I trailed behind.

"Aren't we here a bit early? We still have thirty minutes until eight..."

Renjun sighed, looking at the clock on his phone.

"I wanted to talk to Jisung about everything. We can't talk about this kind of stuff around a bunch of other students. Someone would be bound to overhear us, then we'd all be in trouble"

"I see. You should get going then"

"Right..."

I ran off to my first class to make sure no one was there.

Thankfully, even though no one was there, the door was unlocked. I stepped inside quietly, and began to close the door. But just as it was about to close, someone's arm protruded into the room, preventing it from closing.

"Oh! Sorry!"

I apologized, not knowing who's arm it was.

I quickly opened it, finding Jisung's face instead of another student's. He must've ran to the door because he was trying to catch his breath.

"Lele..."

I backed up and he quickly came into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Listen, Jisung... I-"

He cut me off by engulfing me in a tight hug, confusing me.

I thought that he would be upset with me for not telling him the truth??

"Lele... Y-You're alive"

I felt him shaking as he held onto me tighter.

I made him look up at me, and he was crying!

"Jisung, why are you crying?? I'm fine, really!"

"D-Do you know how worried I was...? I t-thought they killed you.."

"You...really worried about me, that much...?"

He just continued crying, but he nodded.

He really does care about me still... I immediately hugged him back, petting his head to calm him down.