δεɕεʍ

-

Donghyuck's POV

-

"

"...Donghyuck?!"

"Mark?!"

"What are you doing here???"

"What are you doing here?! You said you'd be right back!"

I yelled, getting off of him so we could both stand up.

"I haven't even been gone that long"

"That long?! You've been gone for six hours! What are you even doing out here?!"

"...It's nothing for you to worry about Hyuck"

"How is it nothing for me to worry about?! You're slaughtering innocent animals! How do you think Chenle would feel if he finds out that you killed a grizzly?! He loves grizzlies!"

"Don't act all innocent! It's not like you didn't kill one too Donghyuck!"

He started yelling back at me, anger laced in his voice.

"I had a purpose for what I did! You're doing this shit without a good reason!"

"Like you had a good reason?! You killed that grizzly just because you weren't good enough or worthy enough to be a Beta like Jeno! You did what you did just to try and prove that you were strong!"

"Don't try to change the fucking subject Mark! We're not talking about me and my mistakes! We're talking about the mistakes that you just made!"

"Don't try to put this all on me Donghyuck! This is all your fault anyway! None of this would be happening if you hadn't bit me! This is all of your fucking doing!"

"You think I don't know that?! I fucking hate myself for doing this to you Mark! All I wanted was a friend, but look what I did to the only one who wanted to be my friend! Your life may be ruined forever now, and it's all because of me..."

I stopped arguing, and looked away from him.

"...Donghyuck-"

"Let me finish! I wanted nothing more than to be your friend ever since I met you. When we started hanging out again, I wanted to do everything in my power to keep from losing you again. I never wanted to hurt you, but that's exactly what I did! It's my fault that you're acting like this now, it's my fault that those innocent animals are dead, and it's my fault that you're separated from your family now. And it's my fault that I could die from this wound because I was so careless. I know that I'm a pain in the ass, for everyone. But...I'm just scared. I wanted to be the moodmaker for everyone, so no one would ever see my pain. I want to make the most of my life before I inevitably die, but I just mess everything up. I...wanted to be the one that you could always come to. Even though I know that I'm a burden to you, I just wanted to be your everything..."