ϯɾες

13 Years Later

-

Donghyuck's POV
Noon
Age 18

-

"Did you really think this was a good idea?"

"Trust me Jeno, this'll be enough to make our hyungs finally see that I'm Beta material~"

"Killing a grizzly doesn't make you Beta material. It just makes you ruthless, especially to Chenle. You know that he really loves grizzlies..."

"I'm not ruthless! I'm the best warrior we have, and I'm worthy of being a Beta!"

Jeno sighed.

"You're so stubborn... Let's just hurry up and get this back home. It's starting to get really heavy"

"...Whatever"

Nobody in my pack seems to understand me...

They put me in the ranking of a stupid Delta, but I have way more potential than that. And I really hate that Johnny won't ever let me go out alone without him, Sicheng, or Jeno. All because of that damn creep from that day.

But still, I can't help but think of that kid. What was him name again...? Oh yeah! Mark. I wonder what's become of him. I hope he's doing good. It'd be nice to see him again, but Johnny will kill me if he ever catches me with him.

Not really though. He has too much respect for me~.

-

10 Minutes Later
Back at the Hut

"You killed a grizzly?"

"First a mountain goat, then a cougar, and now a grizzly? Seriously, try to have some self control..."